Imogenation #44 Old Miss Immy had a nerve, claiming she could teach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit could you imagine Hugo serving you on a flight 😵‍ I guess Ryanair take anyone these days 😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone else actually can’t stand Hugo? (I do feel mean saying it but I dunno there’s just something) even his face irritates me, REALLY irritates me! why’s he actually think he’s ace? If my child was like that I’d be embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: 32
With her new exposure we need to update the Wiki, new people are finding her following Miss Immy on tit tok

Reactions: 8
Anyone else actually can’t stand Hugo? (I do feel mean saying it but I dunno there’s just something) even his face irritates me, REALLY irritates me! why’s he actually think he’s ace? If my child was like that I’d be embarrassed
Yes but he’s got bare p’s so he’s high up in the rankings with the Brighton ladies haven’t you heard? 💸💰

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an awful thing to say about a kid with autism! Imogenation is a twit for sure, I don’t think it’s fair to slag of Hugo

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
What an awful thing to say about a kid with autism! Imogenation is a twit for sure, I don’t think it’s fair to slag of Hugo
whats autism got to do with it? My sons got autism and adhd and I don’t think that’s why Hugo acts like that, just saying he irritates me, he’s an adult is he not?

Reactions: 31
whats autism got to do with it? My sons got autism and adhd and I don’t think that’s why Hugo acts like that, just saying he irritates me, he’s an adult is he not?
He‘s an adult.
An entitled annoying adult.

Hes not autistic ffs 😂. He’s grown up being told he’s the most amazing boy on the planet by Imo.. so now he thinks he can say and do what he wants.
He’s like Imo, just entitled. I find them both really jarring.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Hugo is an adult whos entitled, rude and disgusting from the behaviour we’ve seen. Tethered been speculation of autism but no proof, likely all caused by Imo babying him and Spenny giving him a bath last year cause he’s so ‘young’
BUT he is a 18 year old therefore an adult and tbh anyone who speaks about women the way he has, comments about him being annoying, ugly to look at etc are nothing compared to that.
Like Imo their ugly personalities shine through

Reactions: 25
Having watched Imo from the very start, Imo has treated Hugo as though he is her own son. He has always been wrapped in bubble wrap and their relationship has been questionable at points.. remember when we thought he was actually her son 🤣🤣🤣

But we can’t say he is autistic because we don’t know.. he is an 18 year old boy who can make his own decisions so we can say whatever we bloody want :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.