Imogenation #43 Watch out Miss Imi’s about, she’ll scare your kid with her fish like pout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t care she never does. Why is her whole personality having to be ‘mummy’ in her kid doesn’t even bleeping like her. Just stop
You’re right- she thinks being a Breast feeding mummy makes her more valuable and important than anyone else or their culture

Reactions: 10
You’re right- she thinks being a Breast feeding mummy makes her more valuable and important than anyone else or their culture
She probably thinks that the white man created it therefore she’s entitled, I get such white entitlement from her. Never supports any black or asian communities or has models other than white girls

Reactions: 11
Her nails in the Tiktok peeling the egg 😑 its not even that they're not painted its the weird shape! They look like flippers on each finger!

Reactions: 3
She probably thinks that the white man created it therefore she’s entitled, I get such white entitlement from her. Never supports any black or asian communities or has models other than white girls
I also get this vibe off her, feel like her dads even worse which explains it !

Reactions: 6
I’m not being horrible or have cruel intent behind this but from knowing someone with an ED, they had the same fingernails as Imogen due to malnutrition/poor health.

I genuinely don’t understand why someone hasn’t intervened but knowing how she is online, I bet any family member or Spencer darent say anything.

she did gain (for her) quite abit of weight in pregnancy and I feel that this was the trigger to the extreme weight loss.

Reactions: 9
Her singing honestly puts my teeth on edge. Also my picture may give me nightmares

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Got a response from Songs For Littles about her copying Miss Rachel 😊
Could this be the start of something…. Wish they gave more information like “we are investigating the matter and will be suing this imbecile”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.