Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But what about all of yous that have called her Phil Mitchell, Matt Lucas etc. Someone went as far as making a tiktok called miniphilmitchell... no one said anything about this?
Are you implying Phil Mitchell is ugly. No need to disrespect Phil Mitchell .

Reactions: 9
There’s no malice intended when people say Renaelia resembles Phil Mitchell, I don’t see why that’s taken as an insult? If that’s how you perceive it, then that’s kind of your problem? She gets called Renalien by some members... seems double standard.

Completely in agreement with you ladies saying a child is ‘ugly’ is bang out of order and is down right nasty.

Reactions: 13
There’s no malice intended when people say Renaelia resembles Phil Mitchell, I don’t see why that’s taken as an insult? If that’s how you perceive it, then that’s kind of your problem?
I know people need to chill. I looked like a bald Phil Mitchell until i was 2. I laugh about i now. She actually seems a sweet girl, i feel sorry for her having such a deranged mother

Reactions: 13
Can anyone do a brief run down of the holiday vlog. I honestly can’t even hate watch her now. I’m sure I could probably guess what is said in the video….
- Ren won’t sleep
- SpEnCy has the shits
- sitting in the hotel room all day
- visit to the pool to show off her Skeleton body
- shopping in Aldi / Lidl

Reactions: 7
First 5 mins all complaining about Ren not sleeping, then says if you want me to go in depth about it I can some time…
Is that not what you’ve been doing for the past 5 minutes?! The poor child she’s going to do what she wants she’s a baby why can’t she understand that

Reactions: 9
I know people need to chill. I looked like a bald Phil Mitchell until i was 2. I laugh about i now. She actually seems a sweet girl, i feel sorry for her having such a deranged mother
Exactly what I was thinking! Is anyone offended by comments on how they looked as a child?! My sister was a huuuge baby with what looked like a receded hairline. She looked like a fat monk We all Laugh about it, including her!

Reactions: 10
FYI both my kids resembled Phil and Grant as babies. The most beautiful Mitchell brothers I’ve ever seen …. Calling a baby ugly doesn’t sit right with me personally though 🫥

Reactions: 10
FYI both my kids resembled Phil and Grant as babies. The most beautiful Mitchell brothers I’ve ever seen …. Calling a baby ugly doesn’t sit right with me personally though 🫥
Your profile pic is making me laugh Grimo and that stupid Maybelline lip liner she was rocking on holiday

Reactions: 3
Her latest insta caption “missing this” - what exactly are you missing, hun? You travelled to Portugal to go to aldi, sit in a hotel room, make Tiktoks and watch your husband shit himself? Not like they went and explored and filled the week with exciting and new things, literally just did what they do at home but with a different backdrop

Reactions: 29
Oh dear. 5 comments and 1k likes on her most recent Instagram post

Ctrl+ C … ctrl+v her latest video is similar to this?
Food poisoning again? These poor unfortunate bastards!! Her video views are declining it’s all the same hopefully the engagement lessens more and more until she fucks off
Giving me "WHILST PREGNANT" vibes

Reactions: 4
Why do they use this fluffy pram insert in hot weather?! It makes me feel ill thinking about how hot and sweaty that poor baby must be
surprisingly sheepskin actually helps keep babies cool in the heat. I was surprised at first but after researching it keeps them cool!
But there’s no way the crazy women should be using the carrier in that heat, skin to skin the poor baby will get heat stroke!! ‘Doesn’t like the pram’ but the second she grizzles grimmo freaks out and grabs her straight out of there. Poor kids expectations are going to be crazy when she’s at school and can’t have everything she wants the second she wants it!! Babies cry and fuss it’s their way of communicating you DONT have to react to them within 2 seconds.

Reactions: 6
Imo doesn’t know she’s alive. My youngest walked at eight bloody months. Takeaway food and coffee was my life

That poor child is so bored and shut in. Take a rug outside under a tree in the shade and let her have some fresh air!

No one asked Grimmo. Also the subtle “my sweet sweet girl was smaller”
omg she’s such a fucking beggggg . Secondhand embarrassment.
Deffo trying to be a betec Zoe and Alfie.
I bet Zoe would fucking HAAATTE her in real life hahaha.

Worst thing you can do is taking a baby out the pram when crying. It doesn't teach them anything! Seems all these instagrammers pick up there baby when they cry or grizzle for a easy life! Let them cry a little it honestly won't kill them!

why does she never match her face and neck! Her face is always orange and then her neck white!

I bet Zoe knows of her through Mark Ferris. Mark has hinted about a youtuber that used him but he saw through them. Zoe would definitely find Imogen an embarrassment to be around

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.