Imogenation #42 Mini Phil Mitchell strikes again, Imo nappys aren't for you, they're for Ren

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the chances she didn’t even take the time difference in to account

Reactions: 3
Renaelia - it’s still baffles me that’s the name they chose. It looks and sounds horrible.

Reactions: 34
Renaelia - it’s still baffles me that’s the name they chose. It looks and sounds horrible.
Anal, genitalia. Kids at school are going to have a field day. But then she can be bullied just like MUMMY was! Omg TWINS!!!

Reactions: 23
Oh gosh, so I’m new here. Had a little flick through as certain things have felt *off* you guys are actually opening my eyes to a lot of behaviours/things she does which could be considered not that nice (that’s as nice as I can put it) just know that a lot of us are seeing her behaviours for what they are and moving away from viewing her content. Actually pretty grateful for this thread

Reactions: 22
Just explaining not complaining Angel x
i never sleep or have anytime and my child just cries none stop and never sleeps but ITSSS FIIINNNEEEE ANGELS. She’s still the most perfect magical thing to ever be born and she’s completely MUMMY’S TWIN which also MAKES IT FINEEE. Ohhh my 9 month old grabbed a shoe? Babbled? Burped? Took a shit? WOW ANGELLL… CLEVER GIRL. I’m so so grateful Even though all I do is complain I honestly don’t mean it. Pups is also my soul mate so again, ignore all my moaning.

Reactions: 9
She talks like she’s wearing braces. I can’t see them but the way her top lip protrudes out is so weird.

I’ve just watched some more of her videos, has she got Invisalign in then?

Reactions: 1
It’s absolutely rotten imagine having to grow up with parents like these 2 absoloute weirdos.

Does anyone know which hotel it was they stayed in? It looks similar to somewhere I stayed years ago.

Reactions: 4
We welcome you warmly Banana

Lotus your impressions of Grimo are hilarious

Reactions: 5
Remember when she did her makeup bad to see how he’d react and he went “YOU LOOK NICE” he’s probably scared to tell her the truth and get accused of bullying
She gives me abusive vibes ngl

And it begins…queue the thousand stories and essays about Spenny.

View attachment 1354267
She doesn’t even let him touch her lol

Body goals... bitch where???
Her body in the 2nd pic god help me wtf is that

She won’t let her grow up. She holds her in the sling bc she still sees her as a fucking new born baby

1) ren’s looks quite red and patchy in this video? maybe sunburn?
2) the caption ‘mummy‘s eyes?’ once again trying to get validation that her baby looks like her?!? she obsessed with herself
She looks nothing like her

WHAT DID SHE ACC SAY THAT HAHAHAHAH

@lotusbiscoff what is your pfp where is that from??? Omg I’m dead

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
8k views on her new video in 15 hours… someone is going to have to go work a 9-5 job soon

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.