Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roll on 5pm when I can shut the laptop and Tattle has my full attention ๐Ÿ˜‚

My bf keeps saying to me โ€œyouโ€™re obsessed with that Tattle websiteโ€ - Iโ€™ve told him itโ€™s a skin care forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 81
@heatmagazine have you found anymore juicy tea?
I hadnโ€™t of found anything. Itโ€™s common knowledge around here. Iโ€™ve been bursting at the seems to post the truth since baby prince pupsicle hit the scenes. Then a lozz stole the show seconds later. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Imogenation #4- Spencerโ€™s dark past, my husbands rep didnโ€™t last. He used to groom, but Iโ€™m a personality vacuum.

Note the play on groom, two meanings to this ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Roll on 5pm when I can shut the laptop and Tattle has my full attention ๐Ÿ˜‚

My bf keeps saying to me โ€œyouโ€™re obsessed with that Tattle websiteโ€ - Iโ€™ve told him itโ€™s a skin care forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m bleeping dead I love you

• Heart
Reactions: 11
In years to come, when my future children ask me what it was like to live through the coronavirus pandemic of 2020, Iโ€™ll tell them about this thread.

Get it in the history books ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Holly boon proving again shes a way better person than imogen by talking openly about what shes had done, so refreshing and people love her because of it! honesty and being an example to young girls goes along way

Reactions: 22
Imogenation 4# - my husband spencers unravelled past, Ive married a predator and it wonโ€™t last. Tattles caused flames in the flat hun but Iโ€™m Hugoโ€™s Brighton mum

I could do This all day honestly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Holly boon proving again shes a way better person than imogen by talking openly about what shes had done, so refreshing and people love her because of it! honesty and being an example to young girls goes along way
Oh she definitely shaded Imogen at the start "It's the right thing to do to be open about these things" then goes on to talk about impressionable young girls and not making them think things are natural then says "but anyway, that's a whole other thing" ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imogenation #5 Spenny's lies are coming undone, Imo's busy filming a story time for the huns

Reactions: 11
Imogenation #5 Imo thought sheโ€™d met the man of her dreams, but dear old Spenny is not as innocent as he seems

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.