Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're going to need a new thread VERY soon if tea keeps spilling so much today. New thread title has GOT to have something to do with spenny after all this but i'm not creative enough to think of any suggestions
Ditto. But what just popped in my head is Spencer rhymes with Mensa. Which clearly he isn’t a member of.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I come home from work to find over 10 pages to catch up on... looking forward to this everyone x πŸ‘πŸ»

Reactions: 9
I'm so here for that video!!! Thank duck I bought more gin on my food shop this morning πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@A_lozz you've got to make sure she gets all the tit that went down with you and Spenny on here including that juicy little screenshot!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Friday night sorted - hope this is getting uploaded tonight, il be home for 5pm if you can wait until then plz otherwise il be pulling over to watch hahhhhaaaa

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@A_lozz you've got to make sure she gets all the tit that went down with you and Spenny on here including that juicy little screenshot!
Yeah she’s got loads of receipts .. old text messages etc it’s going to be good

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
God I wish she could earn adsense off it, I would watch each ad fully πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Noooo what the duck HAVE I JUST WOKE UP TO. Whoever said about this sending them into labour, I feel you. I am dying, Im done. Baby bleeping prick alozz is coming for you. Bring it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t see why Imogen or anyone should have a problem with it as she posts loads of story times about people from her past. Why can’t other people do the same 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I need 20 min prior warning so my shits can take a bad turn & I can get the duck outta here, I’ve got to go to the horse but I have m&S gin cans stashed in stable! I am ready!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I need 20 min prior warning so my shits can take a bad turn & I can get the duck outta here, I’ve got to go to the horse but I have m&S gin cans stashed in stable! I am ready!!!
keep reading your name as Henrypoopoos now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.