Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when Spenny cried because Imo fell over and it’s scary seeing someone you love hurt. Wonder how he feels now πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Imogenation #5 Never admits she's had her lips done, naughty Spencer likes 'em young.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Henny spenny
I genuinely hope this situation doesn't wreck their marriage, unleashing these morons back into the dating pool is unfair against singletons (and married men) everywhere
I’m sure it won’t ruin their marriage. I doubt anyone else will put up with either of them so they’ll stay together cos it’s easier πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Remember when Spenny cried because Imo fell over and it’s scary seeing someone you love hurt. Wonder how he feels now πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
He defo didn't need to worry. Those air bags on her face would have ensured a soft landing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have died a thousand times in the last 10 minutes πŸ˜‚ I can’t cope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ive just told my staff that my stomach hurts (inspired by IMO) and might have to see how I go, If it kicks off again I’m here for it I’ll be out the door and ready for the tea!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imogenation #5 Imos lost loads of weight coz baby prick likes β€˜em underage, waved social media Bye Bye, Spenny would like to see you try!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I love how everyone’s finding ways out of work just for this juicy thread. I’m furloughed right now but I would do the same if I was working rn! You guys keep me cheerful during this depressing time 😁 ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Imogenation #5 Imo & Spenny both have lies from their past. Confirmed by them coming to tattle fast

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.