Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck sake If I fail my degree I'm blaming my babygal Imo and Sideshow Spenny ๐Ÿ˜‚ No work for me today, I'm too hooked on this thread๐Ÿ‘€

As if he used that name lmao
All we need now is Bensalad to make an appearance and we've got a family meeting!
Maybe Hugo Bee might make an appearance too! Or Jacob could come and tell his side of the story ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still canโ€™t believe Spenny cried when she fell over. WHAT A MELT. I fell over on holiday last year on the way to breakfast and my boyfriend pissed himself all the way there, and all throughout breakfast. He then found it so hilarious and told all the onlookers (yes people saw it) that I was drunk... it was 10am and I definitely wasnโ€™t!๐Ÿ˜‚
Mines the exact same literally pisses himself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

hi guys new poster!

has anyone seen the above video from a small YouTuber molly inight?
Sheโ€™s a rude witch, people canโ€™t even ask her questions as she takes them to heart! Snobby cow as well, brags about her fiat 500

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We're going to need a new thread VERY soon if tea keeps spilling so much today. New thread title has GOT to have something to do with spenny after all this but i'm not creative enough to think of any suggestions

• Heart
Been debating posting this but I was such a HUGE imo fan (a fully fledged babyhunprincessknob) and she said she was doing a meet up close to mine so I went. LOL what a mess. She was fake as duck, took one picture with everyone and then literally...ran away? I tit you not..she said good bye as she was running off saying she needed to go (she was there for 5 minutes) everyone left and about 10 minutes later I saw her sat in a chair hiding round the corner, I said Imogen she turned around and ignored me๐Ÿ˜‚ never watched a video again. Also her lips are fake ASF. Up close theyโ€™re so lumpy๐Ÿคฎ keep the tea coming pls, this is bleeping amazing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
We're going to need a new thread VERY soon if tea keeps spilling so much today. New thread title has GOT to have something to do with spenny after all this but i'm not creative enough to think of any suggestions
Literally that's a me problem too๐Ÿ˜‚not a creative bone in my body! @Immoslips make it good and I'll use yours next time๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This girl really has an issue with calling people incestuous. She calls the people she went to school with in year 8 incestuous because there were twins in the year (?!), she calls the clubbing scene in Brighton incestuous because everyone knows each other (?!) and she calls the people she worked at Hollister incestuous. And that's just the videos I've watched recently. Why you so hung up on that word hun?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
HAHAHAHAHAH omg I am living for this bleeping thread which is ironic cos I bleeping die every time tit happens ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

SPENNY COME BACK IVE GOT MY BARBIE DOLLS OUT I WANTED YOU TO PLAY WITH ME

Or are dolls your thing too ๐Ÿ‘€

• Sick
  • Haha
The fact that spenny has now confirmed he used to cheat on his ex by sleeping with underage girls and now threatened @A_lozz on a public forum and then deleted it doesn't really give them any leg to stand on with their preaching of being kind or honest.
When he said 'Lets turn the minority into the majority' trying to make it a thing (stop trying to make fetch happen) I think he's going to get his wish, except now this 'minority' is going to be the people who know just how fake him and imogen are. I can get on board with that turning into the majority

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder why baby prick replied to @A_lozz on here instead of instagram now heโ€™s unblocked her?
DID HE THINK HE WOULD SCARE US OFF ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Heโ€™s making an absolute tit show of him and imo and iiiiiii LOVE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This could be a bleeping marriage wrecker, oh imo,. Karmas really arrived in full force

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder why baby prick replied to @A_lozz on here instead of instagram now heโ€™s unblocked her?
DID HE THINK HE WOULD SCARE US OFF ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Heโ€™s making an absolute tit show of him and imo and iiiiiii LOVE IT
Please tell me the 'iiiii love it' is meant to be heard in the style of the GC?๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Been debating posting this but I was such a HUGE imo fan (a fully fledged babyhunprincessknob) and she said she was doing a meet up close to mine so I went. LOL what a mess. She was fake as duck, took one picture with everyone and then literally...ran away? I tit you not..she said good bye as she was running off saying she needed to go (she was there for 5 minutes) everyone left and about 10 minutes later I saw her sat in a chair hiding round the corner, I said Imogen she turned around and ignored me๐Ÿ˜‚ never watched a video again. Also her lips are fake ASF. Up close theyโ€™re so lumpy๐Ÿคฎ keep the tea coming pls, this is bleeping amazing.
Love you for that. Welcome to the gang

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I genuinely hope this situation doesn't wreck their marriage, unleashing these morons back into the dating pool is unfair against singletons (and married men) everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.