Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the ex did do the video though, it's literally what imo has been doing for years. Outing people but changing the name, she really can't cry about it, a little taste of her own medicine. Oh man I can't believe this
A story time about Dencer and his new wife shmimogen, names changed to protect privacy 😘😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Imagine the ex did do the video though, it's literally what imo has been doing for years. Outing people but changing the name, she really can't cry about it, a little taste of her own medicine. Oh man I can't believe this
its so true thou you expose peoples life’s for money then when it happens to you she wonts to cry about it .... it’s called karma love

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Lots of people asking what she thought of what's going on with imogenation on Lucy flights insta live👀👀👀 she read all the questions but only answered the one about wether she follows Imogen and all she said on the topic was 'yeah I follow her'😂 awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We need to get someone to join that storytime and out Imogen the same time, tag team on the pair of bellends!! One video to put all their lies to an end bring it all crashing down 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lots of people asking what she thought of what's going on with imogenation on Lucy flights insta live👀👀👀 she read all the questions but only answered the one about wether she follows Imogen and all she said on the topic was 'yeah I follow her'😂 awkward
She was another one of Imo’s “best friends” 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I came back to 108 notifications, I'll be back in half an hour trying to read everything 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen Holly Boon has uploaded a video about what plastic surgery etc she has had done. Wonder if it’s a dig at Imogen for not being open and honest about her cosmetic enhancements? To bd fair to Holly she’s very honest about it all. Can’t just help with the timing it’s very soon after Imogen’s fake crying video. Maybe take a leaf out of hollys book and do a video about what’s real and what’s not 👏

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I wish some of the drama channels would pick up on this, there is so much out there proving her lies

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow it took me 27 minutes to catch up and I genuinely have no words 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@A_lozz
You need to get your friend on here RIGHT NOW to spill the tea. ☕☕☕
And if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you do absolutely nothing!
This could get SO good. 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder if they are sitting at home like a pair of wet wipes crying?? Also, do you think imogen knew this about spencers past and that's where the whole baby Prince persona comes from to cover it up?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey! I found this thread a week or two ago when I was searching for any opinions about Imogen because I was getting so fed-up of her content and knew there must be more to the story. I followed her when she first started her YouTube and really liked her, I’d just moved to a new city and struggled a bit with loneliness so I liked her bubbly videos and she seemed really inclusive. I stopped watching her when it became all these stupid challenges etc. so I haven’t properly watched her vids in a long long time but I still had her on insta and couldn’t miss how much weight she has lost and her weird the dynamics of her relationship seemed.

WELL, I was up til 1am catching up with all the drama on this thread, I’ve got hardly any work done today cause I keep refreshing it and it’s honestly been the most exciting thing to happen to me this whole lockdown (probably so far this year tbh) so I have to post and get involved 😂

Well done on your detective work and thanks for the laughs 😂 can’t wait to see how this unfolds...better than any drama on the telly!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've literally just been furloughed this morning so I am living for this thread lol... I've watched back a few of her old videos and in one she states she always has best friends for 2 weeks where they get super close and do everything together then it just fizzles out and they're not friends anymore. How does she think this is normal? I have childhood family friends and school friends some of whom I have known for over 15 years (if not most my life) and I value their friendship more than anything. I know not everyone is that lucky but imagine thinking and admitting that people where that disposable to you?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
WHAT IS THIS MADNESS, i go quiet for a few days and come back and this thread is nearly at its end too, omg. I need to catch up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.