Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is so entertaining

I was waiting for the day that people realised what she’s really like

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My friend (spencers ex) is thinking about making a story time video all about the relationship 👀👀👀 the huns need to know

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 135
Don’t know if this has been discussed already but her ‘this has to stop’ video has just popped up. First impressions - I’m almost 100% sure she has red eyeshadow around her eyes to make it look like she has been crying because her actual eyes are not red or blood shot.. Secondly she’s as fake as ever, you can tell she’s acting with the pauses, sighs and exhales on cue🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine the ex did do the video though, it's literally what imo has been doing for years. Outing people but changing the name, she really can't cry about it, a little taste of her own medicine. Oh man I can't believe this

Reactions: 33
I'm sorry guys but spencer has never been fit. It's the face. Everytime I see that face I think about him crying because immo fell.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why’s Imogen given him red blotchy nostrils? Must be cos he cries all the time now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.