Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay guys... I have found photos of old spenny!
Yeah, still looks like an awkward nonce. I do not see the attraction at all.

*Edit: *ponce is not what I wrote but I love tattle for replacing n'once with ponce:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a day! I’m off to bed, hopefully nothing else will kick off now!

Goodnight tattle witches 👋💖 I’m so glad I found you all...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just a thought... could the Imogenation user actually be Spenny and not Imo? After his Insta DM we know for a fact now that’s he’s reading and following the whole tread. I feel like she’s at least smart enough to log out and not want people to see her username, but him...?
They'll be stalking together babe! bleeping weirds!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Okay I'm just gunna lay it out because I'm so confused, from what I gather from what she has said.

She was with 'toby/rupert' (CP, 5 years older had the kid with 'Alexa') when she was 15 apparently which would be about 2008?
She says she was with him from 2008-2013 and lived with him but then he broke up with her.

She was with CN at the time she was working in cardiff hollister, (she said he was horrible, manipulative, abusive, controlling) That was 2012-2013

But on 'toby/ruperts' twitter it shows that him and imogen were together in 2013.

& THEN on GG there was posts about someone who knew imogen and said that her and 'toby/rupert/ were not together for 5 years and that was a massive lie & that they were only together a year max

THIS is what im so confused about

Reactions: 7
I’m loving that Spenny’s finally getting exposed. I always hated the guy but thought he was too gormless and boring to ever have a past but damn, in just a couple of hours we’ve found out he’s a pweirdo, was a ‘lad’, controlled his ex, cheated and that he’s also a paranoid freak stalking this page, lovee itttt 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay I'm just gunna lay it out because I'm so confused, from what I gather from what she has said.

She was with 'toby/rupert' (CP, 5 years older had the kid with 'Alexa') when she was 15 apparently which would be about 2008?
She says she was with him from 2008-2013 and lived with him but then he broke up with her.

She was with CN at the time she was working in cardiff hollister, (she said he was horrible, manipulative, abusive, controlling) That was 2012-2013

But on 'toby/ruperts' twitter it shows that him and imogen were together in 2013.

& THEN on GG there was posts about someone who knew imogen and said that her and 'toby/rupert/ were not together for 5 years and that was a massive lie & that they were only together a year max

THIS is what im so confused about
I was watching one of her failed friendships the other night and she mentioned that her and Toby/Rupert tried to make a go of it as “friends” for a while and that he would go see her at her uni flat. Could be from around that time as she deferred a year at uni so I think the dates would add up x

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The only thing getting banged tonight in that flat is a saucepan off baby pricks head for the sordid past his wife will have read about 🤣

So he’s unblocked me and viewing my stories 🤔
Stop it.......this is wild 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I think I’m going to speak for a lot of us here... (I hope) I don’t actually care what either of them used to get up to, I do find it amusing though that they are both late twenties and their target audience is 13 year olds. This is the bit I can’t get my head around? Surely you would grow up with your followers? Like, be a bit more realistic! I’d actually have a lot of respect for her if she turned round and was like “y’know what, I did sleep around a bit or I did party way too hard etc” just SOMETHING 😫

Reactions: 11
I think I’m going to speak for a lot of us here... (I hope) I don’t actually care what either of them used to get up to, I do find it amusing though that they are both late twenties and their target audience is 13 year olds. This is the bit I can’t get my head around? Surely you would grow up with your followers? Like, be a bit more realistic! I’d actually have a lot of respect for her if she turned round and was like “y’know what, I did sleep around a bit or I did party way too hard etc” just SOMETHING 😫
If they held their hands up and admitted it, fair play. Except the underage allegation. The lying is what we take issue with.

Reactions: 5
Get with a woman who has 13 year olds literally worshiping the ground she walks on.
After what we found out tonight I think the parents should B’an there kids from any hun meet and greets. How ironic he was a professional groomer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.