Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just caught up on this thread I can’t believe I missed all the tea πŸ‘€ very interesting spencer has got some explaining to do

Reactions: 9
absolute vanilla sex going on in that flat, with all the theatrics. I’d hate to be a neighbour
Omg I remember the video when they were in Rome and at one point they start giggling on clearly about sex it was rank and she asked β€œwhat else are you good at πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜β€ honestly it’s minging πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
:unsure:btw... we all know she has filler in her cheeks right?

Dua Lipa gotimmo her job at Mahiki "but they aren't friends anymore" - quote immo "a dirty habit" vid.

Reactions: 15
I've been digging and I'm hoping someone can debunk it for me or tell me i have the wrong people because I'm SO confused right now
so Imogen was 15 when she started dating 'rupert' who was 20? Someone worked out who he was (name beginning with C, i dont want to say the whole name incase i've got the wrong guy and its already been debunked but I have searched over all these threads and cant find anything) on GG because he had a child born in 2008 and he was born in 88 among other things like having 'laura' on facebook. Can anyone else actually confirm that the 'rupert' is this guy whos real name begins with C because the timelines dont add up at all.

Reactions: 6
My friend said he’s awful in the sack πŸ˜‚
Be careful babe.
If he knows who you are personally, they come across as the type of people that would try and get you done for defamation of character or some tit.
They seem like right wrong uns. Before we know it there'll be a video all about you. πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 16
Omg how have i missed the spenny tea!! I was on this thread every second and the moment i slow down we are a whole new thread deep!! If he is actually controlling i do worry what he might do to imogen when everything goes bad after shes read this and might start questioning his past....

Reactions: 10
Be careful babe.
If he knows who you are personally, they come across as the type of people that would try and get you done for defamation of character or some tit.
They seem like right wrong uns. Before we know it there'll be a video all about you. πŸ˜‚
They are trolls themselves! I don't think she needs to worry!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.