Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattle is the only thing keeping me same during these times.

all the Brogan drama last week and now imo.. 😂 all I need now is Hannah gale to do something and i’m set 😂

thanks for all the laughs guys.

also Hi Imogen and Spencer 👋🏽 hope you managed to tear yourselves away from this thread or a couple of minutes at least to clap for our heros

Reactions: 9
Hubby’s birthday today so I haven’t been on here and I’ve missed everything, him and the kids can piss off for the rest of the night now I’m not missing another moment!!

@A_lozz I love you!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He works in barber and franks. I just wonder what the duck they think to this tit show. Or what his old friends and family think. It is literally baffling to see him go from what he was to what he is now.
Sorry if I’m wrong but was it you that mentioned the fake tan in the old place? 😂 how’d you know?

Reactions: 3
I put ‘yep :)’ then he blocked me
Obviously we understand that you’ll want to stay anonymous on here but do you have anymore tea. I don’t know if it’s that he enables her or she enables him, just can’t put my finger on it - he just seems really fake so I think when they got together her fake ness became more apparent to me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 15
Sorry if I’m wrong but was it you that mentioned the fake tan in the old place? 😂 how’d you know?
Well that’s what happens when you reach fame and fortune. Reach celebrity status. You become talk of the town. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am absolutely SCREAMING. you guys. This is my favourite thread on tattle. Thank you to our new babyhunprincesses for sating our thirst for pure TEA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Looking back on the old tweets and completely forgot about this one, bringing it back for memories
1589486724037.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.