Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowwwww this just gets better, my god, id love to be a fly on the wall in that flat right now ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SHE'S BEEN ACTIVE SINCE THE SCREENSHOT OF SPENNY PRETTY MUCH PROVING @A_lozz STATEMENT!
I'M DYINGGGGGGG

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I feel like Spencer probably is controlling, but I feel like that side of him hasnt been properly exposed with Imogen because she doesnt have a social life, and she doesnt see any friends, so therefore he doesnt have much to trigger him. She is already quite isolated. Also, she probably loves him being controlling and possessive because she would view that as how much he loves her

Reactions: 21
Omg I go to Bath my dog and come back to this, literally grinning at my screen this is gold. Makes me wounder why they say they are virgins again, talk childish and Imo has the body of a child these days... Weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This is a bit of a reach so donโ€™t mind me, just a true crime fanatic, but the born again virgin thing has always creeped me out and reminded me of the ken and barbie killers๐Ÿคฃ

Also just noticed Iโ€™ve been upgraded to well known member.. I feel privileged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This is a bit of a reach so donโ€™t mind me, just a true crime fanatic, but the born again virgin thing has always creeped me out and reminded me of the ken and barbie killers๐Ÿคฃ

Also just noticed Iโ€™ve been upgraded to well known member.. I feel privileged
Yeah itโ€™s not normal, like why are they so embarrassed of who they were just own it instead of covering it up. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Holly Boon has just posted a cosmetics surgery video, sly dig at our hun Imo?
off topic but i was so happy when she got her lip fillers removed, she looked sooo good and now she has ruined herself again. Her mouth area is very distracting and not in a good way, why canโ€™t some
Girls see this!!

why sprout all that bullshit about being happy they were taken out to go re-do them a month later?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
off topic but i was so happy when she got her lip fillers removed, she looked sooo good and now she has ruined herself again. Her mouth area is very distracting and not in a good way, why canโ€™t some
Girls see this!!

why sprout all that bullshit about being happy they were taken out to go re-do them a month later?

I agree, she talks about getting her filler dissolved in the video and says that she got addicted to it, tbf I reckon she still is. I used to think she was super pretty before all the fillers but at least sheโ€™s honest unlike our imo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He works in barber and franks. I just wonder what the duck they think to this tit show. Or what his old friends and family think. It is literally baffling to see him go from what he was to what he is now.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Iโ€™m still so angry about Imogen capitalising off of suicide and Caroline flack in particular. As someone who has been personally affected by suicide I feel so insulted that imo and her huns think itโ€™s ok to trivialise it and use suicide rates etc to fit their narrative

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.