Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holly Boon just posted a video about all of the surgeries/procedures she’s had done. Can’t help but feel this is a dig at imo🤣
100% a dig, when she answers the question she says she thinks it's really important for influencers to be open and honest about procedures especially if they have young follower. She said it's bad to make them think it's natural when it's not...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Well, it just proves that he is what is written on here. He knew exactly where to go and who it was. Spenny, your time is up big boy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Imagine the conversations they are currently having 😲
I can see it now 'gossip thread and ex girlfriend broke my marriage storytime'

IMAGINE they pull this off so they get views and 'break up' so Imo can get more famous... typical innit

• Haha
Reactions: 22
future videos

STORYTIME: Why I left my EX husband PT.1 - CONTROLLING ME
STORYTIME: Why I left my EX husband PT.2 - I FOUND OUT HE CHEATED ON HIS EX WITH UNDER AGE GIRLS
STORYTIME: Why I left my EX husband PT.3 - HE IS A duck BOY

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Probably getting the camera set up for story time to tell us she loves him for who he is and knew all about it.. okay hun you do you 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Baby Prick has fucked up big time! Underage girls eh? Suppose Imo does look like a 12 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone seen Holly Boon’s video she’s just posted?? Love an honest influencer who doesn’t cause a scene when asked about procedures 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oooooo Someone’s in the dog house oooooo Baby Prince is a slurry Prince oooooo 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% a dig, when she answers the question she says she thinks it's really important for influencers to be open and honest about procedures especially if they have young follower. She said it's bad to make them think it's natural when it's not...
Can tell they both went to the same place, Holly's lips are fucked also. So distracting

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wanna see Spenny create a youtube account like I need more tea I'm dehydrated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.