Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi All,
I'm new to this thread but I have spent days reading from thread #1 and I am so glad other people noticed her changing. I have followed her from the beginning and used to love her, thought she was super genuine but then something just started to piss me off. Her stories became less believable and her whole personality began to change. Then the marriage happened, oh wow. What a tit show it has been since that.
I only found her when I bought her revolution palette! Then I followed her and right before my eyes laid SPENNY bleeping HORNTON.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don’t know if anyone has already mentioned it but the imogenation user has gone off here?

Reactions: 2
HI hunnyboyangelbabyprince, nice to see you've joined us but shouldnt you be getting the pots and spoons ready to film yourselves clapping for carers right about now? 15 mins to go x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Holly Boon just posted a video about all of the surgeries/procedures she’s had done. Can’t help but feel this is a dig at imo🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I love that Spence has just inadvertently confirmed that what @A_lozz said is true! (Not that we doubted you) - if it wasn't true he wouldn't know who the hell she was in real life - thanks Spence, bad move for you though eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I love that Spence has just inadvertently confirmed that what @A_lozz said is true! (Not that we doubted you) - if it wasn't true he wouldn't know who the hell she was in real life - thanks Spence, bad move for you though eh?
He probably realised and that’s why he deleted the message. Too late though cos I got the screen shot 💁🏽‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.