Imogenation #4 Lip filler lies, fake red eyes, playing victim again - what a surprise!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but guys spencer has a disability doesnt he? theres a video about it but i didnt finish watching it, isnt that why he is like how he is, and not cos hes a creep at all. I think hes so sweet :/
He’s 1000% a creep, 10000% a bleep. Some of us know him in real life and remember his manamist, duck boy and rapey ways. How he is on her channel is not who he is. She must be earning a wedge. I wouldn’t totally embarrass myself for all the world to see knowing what I really am without being paid top dollar.

And who the duck wants to be with someone that cries when you fall over. Get a grip of yourself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I remember she said when she was a child she admitted she was such an attention seeker, constantly desiring all her parents focus. She said in her bullying vids her older brother was badly bullied (which I buy he was sweet and introverted) I wonder if the bullying was exaggerated to almost garner more attention from her parents, maybe jealous of the attention her older brother was getting. I don’t doubt she was picked on but I think she makes a mountain out of a molehill.

I also think Spencer’s acts so cringey because he mirrors Imogen, he doesn’t realise that behaviour and language is very unusal coming from a grown hetro man. I really get the vibe he doesn’t like her dad, the only time I see him acting “alpha” as if her dads some kind of competition for Imogen’s affection.

last thing that grated on me, she uses this really chavy like rough accent whenever she mimicking however she’s making out to be the villain in her storytime, it’s weird they come from the same area wouldn’t they have her dialect.
This is spot on!
She's so manipulative. of course kids would be jealous if you were the best at dancing in your year, it's only natural and not evil (as she loves to say). However I bet her and her parents were rubbing it in their face 'so sorry you didn't get first place xxx' and that would have pissed everyone off and she's turned it into bullying because she's top of the class at *everything* in school.also why does she keep banging on about the sports day event in her bullying stories... Woah you came first place in a race in year 7 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s 1000% a creep, 10000% a bleep. Some of us know him in real life and remember his manamist, duck boy and rapey ways. How he is on her channel is not who he is. She must be earning a wedge. I wouldn’t totally embarrass myself for all the world to see knowing what I really am without being paid top dollar.

And who the duck wants to be with someone that cries when you fall over. Get a grip of yourself.
Omg spill the tea!!!!! ☕

Can’t believe I missed all the drama guys 😭😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Tell us what he used to be like. I'm massively intrigued about his life pre Imo 🧐

Reactions: 13
He’s got a hearing impairment. Not total dick head disability disorder.

Tell us what he used to be like. I'm massively intrigued about his life pre Imo 🧐
He used to be good looking too! I’m not sure what’s happened to him 😂

He used to have loads of threesomes, some with young girls who didn’t entirely consent. Completely disrespected women in any shape or form. Called girls fat cunts in nightclubs giving them horrible looks for dancing. Everything is a big fat lie.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Wonder if they will be clapping and jumping around tonight like the couple of muppets they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG I just watched a video of Imogen with Holly Boon from a few years ago she’s completely different personality wise don’t recognise her! Holly would never put up videos of her crying I can see why they grew apart

Reactions: 10
Hi new member 👋🏻
I knew spencer years ago way before Imogen and let me tell you he isn’t the ‘perfect guy’ Imogen is making him out to be. He was controlling towards his ex girlfriend, he never let her go out with friends. He cheated on her multiple times with an underage girl! He’d constantly say awful degrading things about women. The person you see online is NOT the real spencer.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
Hi new member 👋🏻
I knew spencer years ago way before Imogen and let me tell you he isn’t the ‘perfect guy’ Imogen is making him out to be. He was controlling towards his ex girlfriend, he never let her go out with friends. He cheated on her multiple times with an underage girl! He’d constantly say awful degrading things about women. The person you see online is NOT the real spencer.
I’m so shocked by all this new information. Thought he was a right wet wipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Grade A twit this girl
Should be an actress for that award winning embarrassing video of herself with not one single tear left her eyes
And for the record I can say she has defo had lip fillers!!!
Stupid bint

Reactions: 11
I’m so shocked by all this new information. Thought he was a right wet wipe.
In that 'suprise meal' video, when they're drinking mulled wine Imogen says something about 'yeah we're going to get lashed' or something and he replies 'no we're not imogen' in quite a different tone to the one we usually see. Thought that was interesting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
In that 'suprise meal' video, when they're drinking mulled wine Imogen says something about 'yeah we're going to get lashed' or something and he replies 'no we're not imogen' in quite a different tone to the one we usually see. Thought that was interesting.
He’s most likely controlling Imogen as well. You never see her with friends and I’ve noticed he comments on her clothes in some videos which is concerning

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The old place they had they trashed it, fake tan in the carpets etc. They had one corner of one room in the house that looked spotless for her videos 😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi new member 👋🏻
He actually give me this vibe you know. In that Nando’s vid he says something like “stop looking at my wife I’ve got her go home with her she’s mine” like such a possessive approach to a relationship

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yeah and the whole 'my wife' 'my wife' 'my wife' thing is very, very odd. I've been with my bf farrrrr longer than those two and I so rarely call him 'my bf' - he is his own person!

Reactions: 16
I've just come back from work and WOW tit got juicy around here 😭 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus Christ I leave Tattle for a few hours to do some work and I come back to find a new member posting crap and getting their account removed, Imo’s a narcissist (not really news I grant you) and Spencer’s a pweirdo 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus Christ I leave Tattle for a few hours to do some work and I come back to find a new member posting crap and getting their account removed, Imo’s a narcissist (not really news I grant you) and Spencer’s a pweirdo 😳
Snap! We missed so much!

Reactions: 7
He actually give me this vibe you know. In that Nando’s vid he says something like “stop looking at my wife I’ve got her go home with her she’s mine” like such a possessive approach to a relationship
little does he know no one actually wants his greasy malnourished wife 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.