Imogenation #37 #savespenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lips is on a live with her mum and sister. She said someone on the live yesterday said spencer blink twice if you need help…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
she’s really pushing the whole ‘i’m so perfect i don’t get why people hate on other people’ narrative on this live isn’t she 🤣🤣 it’s a shame some people fall for it and can’t see straight through her act

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think her and Spencer are starting to look alike? Sunken tired eyes and just on deaths door lmao!

Reactions: 17
She started blowing raspberries (I assume for the baby’s benefit but she wasn’t arsed) and her lips looked like they were about to take off. It was like a baboon passing wind

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Laughing at the person who kept asking her if she was a man or woman! Haha. Her mum seems just as vain as Imogen, constantly looking at herself in the mirror. And imo saying if spencer had his wicked way he’d have another baby with her now… please god no!

Reactions: 9
5CDF9AED-5DAB-4329-A7F6-C34EE43A290A.jpeg
4C0094C8-54F8-47D1-B9C7-ABD0C4623381.jpeg
219B6168-3FCB-4EBE-BA9E-1CC449883BCE.jpeg

EVERYTHING on her website is OUT OF STOCK! ….🤣
So since yesterday she’s sold 259 palettes and about 100 lipkits???? Poor spenny better get cracking with packing all those orders!! Naaaaah!!!She’s actually pathetic!! She’s clearly edited her stock levels and is now telling her “Huns” she’s expecting another shipment soon when in reality the stock is sitting in boxes in her house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wait, no-one accidently bought them while checking how many where available did they? :oops:🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Laughing at the person who kept asking her if she was a man or woman! Haha. Her mum seems just as vain as Imogen, constantly looking at herself in the mirror. And imo saying if spencer had his wicked way he’d have another baby with her now… please god no!
She constantly looks in the mirror yet always starts videos by sarcastically saying ‘oh wow I look good’ or ‘just ignore my hair’ as if she hasn’t already looked at herself a million times. The way she purposely draws attention to things for attention is so infuriating 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good god her ramble about going to baby groups. It would definitely do Renaynay some good but If she turned up at my baby sensory class I’d run a mile.

Reactions: 7
8.5kg?!?!

Imo is definitely either already weaning or going to start soon - using the age old ‘I can tell she wants food, she’s still hungry after milk’

Her weight would suggest otherwise - but if you think she’s hungry feed her more, milk is more calorie dense than vegetables. The kid can barely hold her head up, let alone sit up so she should not be weaning soon!

Reactions: 13
8.5kg?!?!

Imo is definitely either already weaning or going to start soon - using the age old ‘I can tell she wants food, she’s still hungry after milk’

Her weight would suggest otherwise - but if you think she’s hungry feed her more, milk is more calorie dense than vegetables. The kid can barely hold her head up, let alone sit up so she should not be weaning soon!
I came to post the same thing… I find her so triggering going on about her baby’s weight/ how well she’s breastfeeding. My little one is 9 months old & only 7.5kg. Was 3.5kg born. He dropped a centile, but nobody’s concerned except from me. I feel like I’m doing a crap job (yes, I exclusively breastfeed) as her “tiny baby” has gained so much as is already heavier than him, even though she’s a fair bit younger.
Babies don’t get sleepy from eating as they get older either. I don’t know why she expects Renaelia to sleep after every feed at this age. She’s really not a natural mother at all.

I must add though that he was rolling at 3 months, and crawling at 6 months which I can’t see Renaelia doing. We’ve not seen any evidence yet that she can roll

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I came to post the same thing… I find her so triggering going on about her baby’s weight/ how well she’s breastfeeding. My little one is 9 months old & only 7.5kg. Was 3.5kg born. He dropped a centile, but nobody’s concerned except from me. I feel like I’m doing a crap job (yes, I exclusively breastfeed) as her “tiny baby” has gained so much as is already heavier than him, even though she’s a fair bit younger.
Babies don’t get sleepy from eating as they get older either. I don’t know why she expects Renaelia to sleep after every feed at this age. She’s really not a natural mother at all.

I must add though that he was rolling at 3 months, and crawling at 6 months which I can’t see Renaelia doing. We’ve not seen any evidence yet that she can roll
You’re not doing a crap job. If you’re feeding on demand and baby is happy and hitting milestones you’re doing a great job. My 7 month old is 7kg, exclusively breastfed until we introduced solids at 6 months. A bigger baby doesn’t mean a mum is doing a better job x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You’re not doing a crap job. If you’re feeding on demand and baby is happy and hitting milestones you’re doing a great job. My 7 month old is 7kg, exclusively breastfed until we introduced solids at 6 months. A bigger baby doesn’t mean a mum is doing a better job x
My baby is almost 8 months and 8kg she’s always been petite and really struggled with reflux and I hated it when people would bang on about how chubby their baby is like you get an award for the chubbiest baby 😅

Reactions: 7
Sorry but I don’t believe she never gets frustrated with her baby. Everyone does at some point, it happens when your not sleeping, their not sleeping, teething and whatever other issues, it is frustrating. Don’t get me wrong I’ve never lashed out at my baby but i honestly can’t believe she’s never once thought ‘go the eff to sleep’ especially when you’ve tried everything. If anyone feels bad because they have got frustrated with their baby don’t feel bad it’s normal it happens

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Surprise surprise, there was an ad after her “ask me anything” boxes.
And her hinting that her Mum and Spencer had to have a word with her because they were worried about her. Watch alllll the huns come running to make sure princess is ok, she is so manipulative

Reactions: 12
she’s so unrelatable. Of course she gets frustrated with her when she won’t sleep, it’s normal when you’re exhausted and anyway that says otherwise is lying

i would never take it out on my baby or let them see me frustrated but yes I have thought shut the f up at 3am when I’ve been severely sleep deprived.

Sorry but I don’t believe she never gets frustrated with her baby. Everyone does at some point, it happens when your not sleeping, their not sleeping, teething and whatever other issues, it is frustrating. Don’t get me wrong I’ve never lashed out at my baby but i honestly can’t believe she’s never once thought ‘go the eff to sleep’ especially when you’ve tried everything. If anyone feels bad because they have got frustrated with their baby don’t feel bad it’s normal it happens

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.