Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boredinlockdown

Considering I have been very slim all my life. I never ever bounced back like imogen even after a year I could never wear a belly top. Wonder how mums do this?
My son is at University…fingers crossed I’m going to ‘bounce back’ any day now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 67

_Laura

Chatty Member
lol, definitely been here longer than you luv. Anyway have fun body shaming skinner women, hope your happy looking in the mirror at your size 22 thighs xx
Criticising someone for body shaming, then using a bigger size as an insult, you cannot make this up 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Alexlilz

I’m surprised she didn’t come back with some passive aggressive comment about how we shouldn’t be tearing each other down!
Hey Angel ❣ thank you for your concern, I actually used to be really poor so I know all about that. We could only afford 4 holidays to Florida a year and private schooling for 2 children so I know the struggle! All whilst I was a single mum to a reincarnated dog!!! So I'd ask you to please consider this and ultimately ✨be kind✨. Love Imo, Renault Clio, Spencer "definition of the ick" Horton and Grandad Peter xxxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Beckz1205

VIP Member
5CDF9AED-5DAB-4329-A7F6-C34EE43A290A.jpeg
4C0094C8-54F8-47D1-B9C7-ABD0C4623381.jpeg
219B6168-3FCB-4EBE-BA9E-1CC449883BCE.jpeg

EVERYTHING on her website is OUT OF STOCK! ….🤣
So since yesterday she’s sold 259 palettes and about 100 lipkits???? Poor spenny better get cracking with packing all those orders!! Naaaaah!!!She’s actually pathetic!! She’s clearly edited her stock levels and is now telling her “Huns” she’s expecting another shipment soon when in reality the stock is sitting in boxes in her house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Kazzie20

VIP Member
I turned on her live but had to swtich off cos it was all baby talk to renault clio. She’s just telling her how perfect she is and how much the huns love her. I don’t see why that would be interesting for anyone to watch. Ive figured out why the baby looks so much like Spencer, they both have blank gormless expressions all the time (obvs normal for a baby but not for spaced out spenny)
RENAULT CLIO 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Kazzie20

VIP Member
The doctor asked how your finding parenthood because she keeps showing up at the hospital/doctors for no reason. They can actually report you to SS if you continue going for no reason so she better watch

• Wow
Reactions: 46

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
Her attempt at suggesting she had an underprivileged childhood is laughable! 2 holidays a year? Private school? Try your mum having to split a frozen lasagne, dug out the back of the freezer, between you and your 2 siblings on a school morning for breakfast because there wasn’t a single thing else to eat. Once we shared a garlic bread for tea. A childhood full of love though and not a single holiday. It isn’t a woe is me either but it’s insulting that she tries to play the relatable card! You’re a square peg round hole, baby girl!

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Honestlyk8

VIP Member
So I had her live on while I was working earlier.
Here’s my rundown:

She was saying she looks bad because of the lighting. Fishing for compliments. Renay was sleeping (you know, he baby who never sleeps) . She made out it was so special that her Mum loved Renay. I imagine 90% of grandmothers adore their first grandchild but of course Dee is one of a kind. She’s obsessed with the fact that her eggs were inside her mum so she basically carried both of them. She mentions that fact a lot and it just adds to the obsession she has with everything having a connection and meaning.

After it being really boring for ages with her huns repeating themselves to get noticed by their queen honey bee Someone asked why she lied about being poor but went on luxury holidays. She wasn’t happy.

She tried making excuses, her poor family sacrificed stuff to afford 2 holidays a year, one to florida, one to france and private school. But hugo and freya don’t go to private school. Seems to me they just wanted to seem richer than they were to fit in, I can’t see why else you would live a hard life for 90% of the year just for 2 weeks of luxury.

She made out shopping in Charity shops was the lowest of the low. Remember that when you buy second hand from her depop, you’re basically poor like she was.

She said she Wished she had acting classes and would love to act but never has (thought you were the next to play lauren Branning and was a triple threat at Udang hun?)

Ben salad pops up and she made him explain how they weren’t privileged and had to share a room to afford their holidays- Ask my Dad!
He started crying.
They actually had to RENT one time huns! They sold a house and that money was used for a holiday.

She made him tell the nappies stuck with tape story. He basically explained that if a tag ripped they would tape them back on because they couldn’t reattach them back then (doesn’t seem like anything to do with being too poor, it’s just less wasteful)

She said he’s not anti vax but he didn’t comment on that.

She said Spencer lost the love of cuttinf hair except for Hugos so now works FOR (not with) Imogen in the honey store. She said she needs so much help because obviously she’s the only person who’s self employed with a baby to look after. Basically any huns in the same position should get your husbands to quit their job to help you, it’s the only way.
She kept thanking the huns for saying She’s pretty and for gifts and was massively Focussing on number of likes she was getting.

Loads of comments asking why she’s not mentioning Ukraine, she made some flippant excuses about her anxiety.

Passive aggressive Imo was out again. She snapped “its my live I can talk about what I want to talk about” because she was avoiding lip filler questions. Her babygirl angel mask is slipping.
I switched off after she got snappy with Ben about his new “friend”. She said whenever he has a new female in his life she goes out the window. She moaned that she “didn’t see him yesterday”. Clearly still a brat when she’s nearly 30. I’d love to hear what all his exes think of her, she’s openly admitted she’s not nice to his girlfriends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Emily19966666

Chatty Member
On her live she said she took Angelica to the Doctors as she had a ‘rash’. It actually turned out to be bruising from her being front faced in her carrier where it was rubbing on her legs.

Someone please save the poor child

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42