Imogenation #37 #savespenny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to myself for the thread title. 🤣

- Imo is still ✨ Not complaining, just explaining! ✨

- She takes every opportunity to try and sell her hunnystore shitkits 💋💄 because no one wants to buy them.

- Spenny is looking haggered - hence the #SAVESPENNY in the thread title. 🆘

- She’s obsessed with Renaelia’s weight, she was born small angels. 👶🏻

- Storm Eunice 💨🍃 blew their fence down - thought it was Imo’s singing that did the fence in. 🗣

- Imo wants to be the next TikTok queen 👑 but is failing. 🎤

- After getting questioned on TikTok why Spenny washed her brother - Imo said Spenny who used to be a barber 💈washed her brother’s hair…🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She keeps banging on about her teething now , give it another couple of months hun when she’s really teething 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Considering I have been very slim all my life. I never ever bounced back like imogen even after a year I could never wear a belly top. Wonder how mums do this?

Reactions: 5
Considering I have been very slim all my life. I never ever bounced back like imogen even after a year I could never wear a belly top. Wonder how mums do this?
I bleeping dislike her very much but I had a baby a month before her and I'm back down to a size 8 by breastfeeding, i think it's defs to do with you're genes as well.

Reactions: 7
I bleeping dislike her very much but I had a baby a month before her and I'm back down to a size 8 by breastfeeding, i think it's defs to do with you're genes as well.
Some women do some women dont and I don’t think it’s down to what you do or don’t do. I was back to my pre pregnancy weight 2 weeks postpartum with my first baby but second baby I’ve still got a stone to lose nearly 7 months pp.

Reactions: 11
I didn't breastfeed for very long! But I've always been very tiny so I was In shock haha. Even like after a year I was still carrying extra weight.

Reactions: 1
She’s actually triggered my ED to return. She’ll be the next Eugenia Cooney because she’s not got anything else going for her. The Renalien isn't the photogenic baby she was expecting, she can’t do the next big and do anything “live” because she won’t be able to delete hate comments. Her business is a flop. Soon she won’t have her breastfeeding identity. She will literally have nothing but her eating disorder and people will watch her turn into a skeleton because no one can look away from a car crash and that will be the only way she gets views. So you’ll disappear either way, Imo. Dot try to fight it. It’s a win/win for us.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I really don’t get why she is attempting to be tiktok famous… people are a lot nastier on there! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She makes me laugh on tik tok can tell she's fuming all the time at things that have been said to her. Going on about picking up renealia won't spoil her she's teething bla bla bla. Why she so bothered about them kinda comments it's the Internet and her child is being exploited on there. The bald thing too like your guna get ppl asking daft questions. It's ridiculous how angry and aggresive she gets over it all. Get of the Internet if you can't handle it or at least take your child off it. It's a dark place I can't even believe how much she shares of her especially if she's guna get wound up 24 7 by what ppl say to her. She actually says on the video I think I'm just being a protective parent. Sorry what ? Protective parents don't show off there kid like that to the world wide Web.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s actually triggered my ED to return. She’ll be the next Eugenia Cooney because she’s not got anything else going for her. The Renalien isn't the photogenic baby she was expecting, she can’t do the next big and do anything “live” because she won’t be able to delete hate comments. Her business is a flop. Soon she won’t have her breastfeeding identity. She will literally have nothing but her eating disorder and people will watch her turn into a skeleton because no one can look away from a car crash and that will be the only way she gets views. So you’ll disappear either way, Imo. Dot try to fight it. It’s a win/win for us.
Renalien 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My son is at University…fingers crossed I’m going to ‘bounce back’ any day now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Urgh her singing the doe a dear song was so cringe she really tries and it's tit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I honestly just think it depends on your body. I have a similar ‘teenagers’ body like Imo (thanks to whoever said that) and I didn’t have a massive bump and went back to normal almost immediately. I’ve done nothing to do that and I am incredibly lucky because I know how much some people struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Another cracker from Imo this morning about Vanilla Oat Milk - she is literally SHOUTING over some bloody milk alternative. My fav apart is where she says to Angel Spenny - YOU WILL LIKE IT 🤣🤣🤣. What an actual fruit loop

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow her recent q&a about not getting frustrated at angelica. I got frustrated with my first baby and i get frustrated with my second. I’m pretty sure all mums feel the same way, i feel like absolute tit when i get frustrated but it’s normal. But Imo is the perfect ✨exclusively breast feeding mum✨

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.