Imogenation #32 imos showing her crack, spennys on crack, say crack again (crack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something I've noticed - why does she comment on EVERY SINGLE one of Spencer's Instagram posts?
I'm married, I love my husband and he loves me but he doesn't have to leave a comment on everything. It's like she's insecure and has to let every woman online know he's hers! I can't see who would be chasing that donut - but you know what I mean!
If everything was so perfect, filled with "special love" she wouldn't find the need to do that! 🤔

Reactions: 35
I'm getting round to skipping through her latest renovation vlog. Am I tripping like Spenny or did they previously say that they would have wardrobe along the entire wall in the master, where they now have the sockets and the bed? :unsure:

Reactions: 4
The clever girl tit is really passing me off 🙄.

she insists that they started renovations ‘as soon as they could’ so they haven’t left it ‘last minute’ but is also saying but due to Covid there was delays etc.

well ok….news flash Covid has been going on since the beginning of 2020.. so delays were to be expected!!! Shouldn’t be a shock to you. And she wasn’t using contraception at the same time, before they had planning approval, plans etc?? And pregnancies take 9 months imo. So it’s not an excuse! Just admit you fucked up and everything was really bad timing… but she could never, everything is an excuse.

Reactions: 26
Imo forgot she had a kitchen…even though it is the most talked about thing in her insta stories and renovation vlogs. The ✨ clever girl ✨ remembered she doesn’t have a kitchen when she had the urge to bake. 👩🏻‍🍳🧁🎂

BEFC8652-3DA3-4201-B831-A19DA349EE95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Something I've noticed - why does she comment on EVERY SINGLE one of Spencer's Instagram posts?
I'm married, I love my husband and he loves me but he doesn't have to leave a comment on everything. It's like she's insecure and has to let every woman online know he's hers! I can't see who would be chasing that donut - but you know what I mean!
If everything was so perfect, filled with "special love" she wouldn't find the need to do that! 🤔
I noticed that too. They are obsessed with each other, it's sickening and not healthy! I know it's been said before but I get such manipulative vibes from Imo. She's so overbearing I think she surrounds herself with people who she knows will just pander to her behaviour hence she has no friends.

Reactions: 36
When Spencer said all the huns were asking for him to vlog. NO ONE ASKED FOR YOU NO ONEEEEEE!!! Go away you leech

got to say Imo was so much more normal in that clip in the car (minus the clever girl) I actually enjoyed the lack of drama and apologising for complaining.

Reactions: 22
Theres nothing enjoyable about her🤮 She's manipulative and shows in her relationship with Spencer, and the words she uses and actions. When they break up, which is reckon they will then all the horror stories will come out

Reactions: 25
The clever girl is all just for the attention of her huns… she’s an actual drama queen… it actually pisses me off so much, no one cares tbh imo… like we dont need to hear it every second of every video. We all know you are pregnant.

Reactions: 12
I hope this baby never sleeps. I hope it cries all day long. I hope the terrible twos last until it's 12 then when she goes to high school I hope she gets in with the worst crowd there is and ends up with an ASBO and I hope they spend most of the weekends down at the cop shop acting as appropriate adults. That'll tit on their airy fairy oooh Im having a little pink princess story. God, they annoy me more than they should.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Im 38 weeks pregnant I should be relating to her and enjoying her videos and interested in the baby stuff but she is SO SO tit!

The way they’ve marketed these vlogs is wrong she would of made much more money keeping the Reno and the baby Separate I think

Reactions: 15
got to say Imo was so much more normal in that clip in the car (minus the clever girl) I actually enjoyed the lack of drama and apologising for complaining.
Even when she said her dad was chasing her round the house thats not normal

Reactions: 7
Did she say she was getting a company in to do her nursery? Or did I dream that?

probably #gifted

Reactions: 5
Recap of last thread - imo is still a twit, did you know she's pregnant with a hunny babygal? Not complaining but just expaining how grateful she is that they're rEnOvAtInG their house and have a roof over their head (unless spenny gets in their with his hammer), oh and she's still a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm getting round to skipping through her latest renovation vlog. Am I tripping like Spenny or did they previously say that they would have wardrobe along the entire wall in the master, where they now have the sockets and the bed? :unsure:
I think the PAX wardrobe is for the second bedroom that used to be their master (and will probably become Spenny's bedroom when Imo kicks him out of her bed!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
They are in for such a shock when that baby comes and I really hate that saying but it’s sooo true. I went into my first labour with absolutely no expectations literally my birth plan was whatever to get the baby out safely. I went into motherhood with the same prospect and it honestly hits you like a bus. She isn’t emotionally stable and neither is he. I hope this is picked up on somewhere

And this bullshit ouch whenever the baby kicks ive seen women full term with twins make less of a show than her

Reactions: 25
Did she say she was getting a company in to do her nursery? Or did I dream that?

probably #gifted
Yeah she did, like why can't she do it herself, seems as its her first baby, it's exciting to decorate babys first bedroom. I know I was so excited and loved doing that for my first little bab
She's begged it as per the beggy woman

Reactions: 5
I think even if they find it hard they will continue with the narrative that they are the most loving family and pretend it's all going swimmingly. Even if she's up all night we will get the same old "we're so grateful" BS.

I have a child but even I am finding it uncomfortable with the all the Clever Girl stuff. It's an unhealthy obsession with their child already. News flash, kids are little shits for the most part! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.