Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually just linger on this thread and howl at your amazing comments.... but I'm sorry, I cannot handle these two anymore. They are totally insufferable. Spencer is the most awkward person I've ever seen, he gives me such strange creepy vibes. They both make me irrationally angry for some reason....she is a total nightmare, how they make a living from this is everything that's wrong with the world!!! Jeeeeezus. Can't handle. The tears in that video, they are unstable...sharing their sex life with 13 year olds, the outfits, the fake gratitude, just cannot deal!!!

Reactions: 49
14:54 new video must see
Spencer is talking about himself in a positive way..
Imogen nods along then out the blue makes it all about her!
Saying how's she struggling because of an earlier comment he made.
Then cries.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Spencer was particularly weird in this video. I bleeping howled when he mentioned his “instagram where he collabs with brands” as part of his new career path. Also honourable mention to “I wouldn’t class myself as an influencer I just want to have a positive influence on people”

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I’m not watching the video because I cant bleeping stand the weirdos but someone said Spencer said he isn’t going to be a barber anymore? Because on the website where he works I can book a haircut with him on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays up to 6th October 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
proper cringed at the bit where she does a huge cackle when Spenny talks about his collabs on insta....you could tell he was uncomfortable with her laughing at him as if he's a joke - which he is but if my husband cackled at me like that I would be so offended. She basically forced him down this path and now she's taking the mick??? horrible girl

At around 15.45 he did another random 'I love you' comment like he did in the last video which was also not reciprocated :oops:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
proper cringed at the bit where she does a huge cackle when Spenny talks about his collabs on insta....you could tell he was uncomfortable with her laughing at him as if he's a joke - which he is but if my husband cackled at me like that I would be so offended. She basically forced him down this path and now she's taking the mick??? horrible girl

At around 15.45 he did another random 'I love you' comment like he did in the last video which was also not reciprocated :oops:
She did say it back, I just rewatched it after reading your comment 😋

Reactions: 2
When she starts her ‘crying’ looks like baby prince Spenny doesn’t actually give a flying duck :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 16
I’m not watching the video because I cant bleeping stand the weirdos but someone said Spencer said he isn’t going to be a barber anymore? Because on the website where he works I can book a haircut with him on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays up to 6th October 🤣
I still say we all have a day trip to Brighton and book in with him

• Haha
Reactions: 29
In her q&a she said if someone from the north east dm’d her and said they were stuck somewhere (in the car I presume) Ben Salad would genuinely come to pick them up. Sorry but who the hell messages HER when they’re in an emergency. I’ll stick with the RAC I think 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does my nut in when she says I’m “carrying a baby, renovating and running a brand”. No, Spencer’s is probably running the brand and “renovating” while you swan off to get lips done and your Starbucks fix. Woman everyday are working while pregnant, but actually working!!!

Reactions: 40
The comments on her latest video saying that she is so ✨ inspirational and they’re both so amazing. ✨ Sorry am I missing something? 🤨

I am not taking away the fact that renovating a house 🏚 and a pregnancy are stressful BUT so many people do this on a daily. There is nothing special or inspirational about either of them.

What is special or inspirational is single mothers or fathers who are bringing up a family 👩‍👦👨‍👧 and working their socks off to provide. What is special or inspirational is someone who has made a life for themselves with little or no help.

Imo and Spenny have a support network in the form of their families as well as financial stability. Many people in the real world DO NOT have either. They really do need a reality check.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
In her q&a she said if someone from the north east dm’d her and said they were stuck somewhere (in the car I presume) Ben Salad would genuinely come to pick them up. Sorry but who the hell messages HER when they’re in an emergency. I’ll stick with the RAC I think 😂😂
Bensalad would pick anyone up in exchange for a pic of their tits.

Also, reckon he’s been enjoying the gymnastics on the olympics?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
This Q&A is actually insufferable. They said they can’t live with their respective parents during renovations because they’re ‘working’ looooooool, they’re both influencers?
I wish the two of those THICKOS would stop having this inflated ego thinking their ‘jobs’ are important! Try being an essential worker during a pandemic!

Reactions: 29
I don’t know if they planned the pregnancy or it just happened but if they knew they wanted to renovate the house and wanted it finished before a baby arrives they maybe should have sorted the house out first before trying to get pregnant if they where actually trying to get pregnant just a thought

Reactions: 16
I don’t know if they planned the pregnancy or it just happened but if they knew they wanted to renovate the house and wanted it finished before a baby arrives they maybe should have sorted the house out first before trying to get pregnant if they where actually trying to get pregnant just a thought
The baby wasn't planned, they said so in their new video

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.