Imogenation #31 not complaining just explaining *while pregnant

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god huns, haven’t been on tattle in a very long time, or checked out imo’s page… apparently I haven’t missed tit because she’s STILL pregnant and he’s still gormless as ever 😂 just saw there maternity photos and I’m crying at spencer looking like this girl from the meme 😂😂
DF5A7BC0-DDF0-47DF-A6C1-4A36AB2B7CB5.jpeg
374E87F0-F2C2-4E29-A8F6-6B39445E1B95.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Another Q&A huns. Look at the picture she has chosen to you. Attention seeker at its finest. Trying to squeeze her hormonal pregnancy tears out. 😢

77ECB1D0-E42B-4D32-91F8-0213B941003C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
"Spencer, what have you enjoyed the most about Imogen's body during pregnancy?"

"👀👀😏😏 well it's quite sexy so quite a lot"

GAG. EW. VOMIT. DISGUSTING. SHUT UP.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Shock. Spenny’s barbering career is coming to an end. Does that mean he is going to become a full time Public Figure? 😂 Ever since he met Imo it is no longer his passion…this is so wrong.

Can he not have something in his life that does not involve her or that she does not influence him on. This clip just says it all. It is all about HER!

#SAVESPENNY #SAVESPENNY’SCAREER

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Can someone do a round up of the questions and answers? Cba to sit through it 😂

Reactions: 13
Either she's deluded or Spencer and her dad are lying to her there's noway she will be out of her dad's in 5 days to live back at that dump. The baby is the priority and they can't live in that mess! Unless the fairy godmother is going to come along and wave a magic wand get it in your head your staying at your dad's until christmas

Reactions: 19
"Spencer, what have you enjoyed the most about Imogen's body during pregnancy?"

"👀👀😏😏 well it's quite sexy so quite a lot"

GAG. EW. VOMIT. DISGUSTING. SHUT UP.
There is absolutely no way anybody has asked them this question. They have 100% asked themselves this, it’s bizarre why anybody would want to know that either 😂

Reactions: 38
Spencer is the weirdest person I’ve ever watched on YouTube. His mannerisms and the way he speaks gives me the proper ick. So cringe.

Reactions: 44
And what on earth is she wearing?? It looks like a nightie with a suit jacket on top 😂😫

Reactions: 14
What have we learnt from today’s Q&A? Spenny inserted it and they have a baby. Yes he said that. Here is the evidence.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder what salads neighbours think when they look out of their windows and see Imogen doing the same dance on tiktok and taking photos of herself in a bikini.

Reactions: 22
not been on this thread or watching imogen for a while so sorry if this has been mentioned already but i just went on her instagram and can only imagine how fuming she is that she doesn't have the "perfect" circular insta bump like elle darby had.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.