Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol it's such a joke I'm at my desk at work everyday 31 weeks pregnant feeling so uncomfortable and Imo just seems to go for Starbucks/meals everyday with her husband who's clearly a sponge and is too lazy to work...and acts like she's so hard done by because she's renovating a house PREGNANT. she seriously needs a reality check i can't cope 😂
Pretty obvious mine was a joke too. 🤣 Imo thinks she is the only one pregnant 🤰🏻 and going through things. But there are people out there with REAL problems that just get on with it and don’t complain or say they are about to cry… but don’t cry. 🤪

Reactions: 2
I will never get over the fact she acts like they were forced to do renovations this late in the pregnancy?! Like the house wasn’t ideal before if they didn’t have water/heating (not that she washes herself anyway) but they’ve had months and months to sort that out rather than waiting until there’s less than 10 weeks left! What a pair of absolute (cheesy) tits

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I really hope from the last reno video her mum talked some sense into her and now realises that house isn't going to be finished by the time baby princess escapes, they need to go somewhere else, I can only imagine what the health visitor and midwives will say, I moved house when I was 37 weeks and had the health visitor come to do a new area check in and she was spitting feathers with a few boxes

Reactions: 11
I genuinely lack any sympathy for them given that they started renovations so late on in the pregnancy. This pregnancy was not planned or they was stupid enough to think it’d all be done by the time they had the baby 🤦🏻‍♀️

Realistically you’d think they would of done the renovation project first then try for a baby or just leave the renovations until a few years down the line after the baby’s born😑🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Felt like having a rant although I don’t watch much of Imogen anymore. I’m sorry but how are people commenting on these renovation vlogs that “it’s all coming together” and “it’ll work out before the baby arrives”. I’ve never seen a house in such a state and I can’t understand why things aren’t being done in sections rather than ripping it all out in one go, especially with a baby on the way! I find it hard to believe nobody has stepped in to offer a bit of advice on a better way to handle this because frankly it’s the biggest tit show I’ve ever seen! I can’t understand their thought process to this reno whatsoever. I really hope the poor baby isn’t going to be brought up with all the dust / mess / noise around her that cannot be healthy :(

Reactions: 21
We’ve had a heatwave for the past 2ish weeks and she hasn’t showered in 9 days? She must reek 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 35
92FE6A2A-64BA-4103-80EB-69311F3B9899.png

Anyone else think this is weird? Taking pictures of your mum sleeping and posting it for hundreds of thousands of people to see 😂I’d be fuming!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I think her mum has came over to say you ain't bringing the baby home to this tit hole

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imo has a weird fetish of showing people when they are asleep. First Spenny, now her mum. Who is next? Their builder? Weirdo.

Reactions: 10
Lolling at Josh the builder pissing off on holiday and disappearing. He doesn't give a duck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A73B19B1-A88E-42DA-866E-5F85999ABDC2.png

did you inherit the “never sleeps” trait Imo because you always like to tell us how you haven’t slept 😴

I thought they only had one bedroom they were able to sleep in? So did they all sleep in one bed like in willy wonka and the chocolate factory??? Weirdos. Also taking this picture and posting it online… beyond weird and what about boundaries Imo? I’d be pissed if someone did that to me!!

59F5209B-3C8D-4033-9681-5DC17776E03F.png

I doubt this was a mistake and you just “missed” the side of her face… we’ve seen how terribly you put your own fake tan on.

also… it really bugs me when she keeps saying SHE is renovating a house… you’ve done sweet F.A apart from sit on your smelly arse and moan about everything….. sorry you just ✨explain not complain✨ At least spenny is actually getting involved and doing something.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even with the fail and the missed spot, her mum's fake tan looks so much better than hers!

Reactions: 10
I have so many questions. The main one being ‘what?’ My nanna wears this combo to bingo
Lmao if your nanna needs a new pair of shoes and trousers she’ll probably be able to buy them from imos Depop any day now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.