Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 678699Something spenny would do.
spenny starts sobbing as he licks the c section scar.. imo starts crying at how lucky she is to be blessed with such an incredible man. a midwife across the street will see this and instantly start sobbing.. the word gets around and the entire of the uk organise a clap for baby princess at 6pm.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
i think she mustve have posted more pics of her and her bump than anyone ever good grief

Reactions: 3
48752C09-A007-44EF-BC1C-BC079FC8CDB7.png
why is she eye bleeping the camera with a lazy eye and brows she looks ridiculous and
0157AED2-2A5D-4D36-866A-1C21EDFE5DAF.png
she has copied elle darby so much and looks dreadful and elle had copied from desi perkins! But Imo aint pretty and doesn't compare, plus her hair extensions are so ratty and dont match 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
1387E572-F4E9-492D-8742-3426B80E6A30.png

No thanks…. I don’t want your sweaty, stained unwashed tat from your dirty home.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
View attachment 679261
No thanks…. I don’t want your sweaty, stained unwashed tat from your dirty home.
Everyone’s probably thought the same from watching her renovation videos how dirty they’d be👀 if she’s washing clothes at her dads house, she’s not gonna bother washing bits that’s she’s selling that she claims are brand new 😂

Reactions: 5
From what I’ve seen of Saffron’s party they just kept to themselves. There’s no pictures of them in groups or other people apart from the one with Saffron that I imagine Imogen asked for.

Reactions: 7
001E1A14-004B-43FF-A042-5D05741E4F41.png

I swear every week she says ‘things took a turn’ but I haven’t actually seen anything ‘go wrong’ in these stupid vlogs? (Defo not seen anything go right either with spenny knocking every wall in the house down) just wants everyone to feel sorry for her all the time!!.

Reactions: 19
Things aren’t going wrong… they’ve just ‘project managed’ this terribly. Calling in tradesmen who seem to do their home as a foreigner job on the weekend for abit of extra cash, aren’t going to have everything done in HER timescale. She should of booked it all in advance with companies… this has definitely been a last minute ‘tit we need to get this done before the baby comes’ thought 😕🙄

Reactions: 9
Why does she have to add the most random things in her posts? "32 week baby bump" she literally could not just left it at "it's not maternity I just sized up" 🤦🏼‍♀️

She really winds me up 😂
She just wants people to go “oh wow you don’t look 32 weeks pregnant! I wish I looked like you!” Constantly fishing for compliments and validation.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.