Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HUNS I HAVE CRACKED IT! I’ve been zooming in onto Spenny’s torso (for research purposes) and have managed to translate the Greek lettering of his tattoo. Sadly the tattoo is not the world famous ✨ ‘not complaining just explaining’ ✨‼

The first line reads “love the life you live”
The first part of the second line is hidden by his trousers but the last part reads “…life you love”

So I suspect it says “love the life you live and live the life you love” 🕵🏻‍♀️ I am now going to commence a full time career as TATTLE PRIVATE DETECTIVE.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Why are her feet cropped out of every picture?!😂 I think I remember in her video she had a disaster when she was fake tanning her and Spenny🤢

ps… she dreamed, wished and prayed of this baby before even meeting Spencer… she just has to make everything about her 🙄 I’m sure most of us ‘want’ kids before meeting our partners but we wouldn’t write that in a caption 😵

Reactions: 11
485EA3F0-22A7-40C8-A340-59C077394A68.png

why is everything alwaysssss the dream present ??? How many dream presents can one have 🤣. I’m putting a tenner on it being a ✨ gifted ✨ surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if she does nice surprises and gestures for Spencer’s family 🙄🤔

Tickets to Formula 1 yet her HUNS are still being gifted shite from the bathroom drawers 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Boringgggg anyone know what the surprise was yet so I dont have to watch?
A day to silverstone to watch F1 because spencer Hugo and salad are apparently OBSESSEDDDDD with it. I can almost guarantee that spencer had no interest until he was forced to watch it with her family. Him and Hugo watch it together whilst on FaceTime… ffs why doesn’t he stream it with friends his OWN age???? Its the weirdest relationship ever.

I am DEAD at spencers reaction when she tells him 🤣🤣 his same old monotone “oh my god” with the straightest face ever. She probably was expecting tears. Spenny isn’t acting very ✨grateful✨ Probably because he doesn’t actually like it?

8748F8D3-60BD-42F1-8F9E-2D15EDF3B33D.png

CFCBB415-B404-4B00-9510-03F5BE0C7CD4.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I feel like if you have to specify that it’s “genuinely” their dream present then it’s probably not genuine 🙄

“I’ll be heavily pregnant by then” “you know he won’t want to be away from me because I’ll be heavily pregnant then” “heavily pregnant” SHUT UP! 90% of women work in a full time job up until 36 weeks and you’re ✨ not complaining just explaining ✨ about having to sit down and watch a race while 7 months pregnant 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t understand how she earns the money she does ???? Her brand is non existent and her views are appalling ?

Reactions: 25
Hahahahaha Spencer’s reaction!! I act more surprised and happy when my boyfriend brings me a cup of tea in the morning!!!

Boringgggg anyone know what the surprise was yet so I dont have to watch?
I’d recommend watching it for Spencer’s reaction 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also… Hugo AND Spencer mention that they wanna go see it ??? Perfectly timed on the same day???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha Spencer’s reaction!! I act more surprised and happy when my boyfriend brings me a cup of tea in the morning!!!

I’d recommend watching it for Spencer’s reaction 😂
Omgggg 11 mins in he is forced to come on camera and say ‘I was so shocked and my reaction didn’t show how grateful I was” hahahahaah

imo defo had a go at him and said he didn’t seem grateful. You literally can’t write this tit!!

I keep pausing to come on here because it’s such a tit show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.