Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
09A27344-0B40-4A2B-9005-B2457743C4BA.png

Wait so…. They ‘deserve’ the ‘blessing’ but, what, those who are trying to conceive don’t deserve it too? They are both thick as pig tit and so blinded by their own narcissism!!
‘be kind’ only applies when they’re rightfully called out for their ignorance but when it comes to not being cruel to those who can’t have children, it’s: “guys it’s my page, I can post my journey and whatever I like so just unfollow xxxx”.
Bunch of idiots I swear.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I don’t get his beard, if you want to call it that
Considering he is a Barber you would think he would be able to shape/looks after his beard better.

It’s like going to a tattooist who has no tattoos, you just wouldn’t trust them/go to them.

Reactions: 19
Oh imo! She deleted the bloody post because it didnt get enough likes and now Shes uploaded again

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I instantly thought of Elle Derby when I saw these. Similar to Elle’s announcement picture. Though Connor being topless in hers makes more sense than Spencer getting his Next boxers out.
Those hair extensions look awful too.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.