Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know its early nut ill forget if not 😂 thread suggestion Cheesy tits, stinky bits, spence is knocking down walls for giggles and shits *whilst pregnant*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Right I'm ashamed to admit this but it's for the greater good. I think I can solve the cheese tits mystery. I once wore one of those stick on bras that have strings were you pull them together to create clevage. Wore it for a festival and was sweating all day. At the end of the day there was a distinct cheesy smell as Imo has described. Never had anything like it before or after, there's just something about the sticky silicone that causes boob sweat to smell awful. So in my opinion imo has been wearing those bras to enhance her 'pregnancy bazoomers' as she calls them.

Reactions: 23
Oh my god if I hear her say I’m not complaining 1 more time WHILST complaining I’m going to scream! Also it’s gets followed by the little speech every single time of I’m so grateful because there are people worse off. If you were so grateful you wouldn’t be whining in the first place!! So you can’t set up your baby’s nursery and you need to keep it all in boxes to keep it clean….it’s NOT THE END OF THE SHITTING WORLD! It’s kinda what happens when you decide to renovate your whole home when heavily pregnant!!! I feel better now…cheers all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Damn it, I was too slow! I was literally just coming here to ask where they were!
shea probably deleted because it isn’t quite on the hour yet, I bet 🤣 :- she probably has a video to go along with it too 🙄

shea probably deleted because it isn’t quite on the hour yet, I bet 🤣 :- she probably has a video to go along with it too 🙄
can see the title now ‘MATERNITY PHOTO SHOOT tw anxiety x x x *WHILST PREGNANT*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Could put a tenner on the fact she’s probably deleted them because she hadn’t edited over the already highly airbrushed images 🥴

Reactions: 8
If only she still let Spencer go to the gym, this pic would be vastly improved with his old pre-Imogen guns.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.