Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 669411

Why do we have to hear this every bleeping day!!!!!! Paragraphs and essays about how much they love each other it is literally boring!!!. She honestly thinks the obsessiveness they have for each other is what true love is and it is NOT!! If anything it’s a red flag.
No family around you (his side anyway)
No friends of your own
Constantly together
Posts on posts about your undying love.
major jealousy

it’s just a joke. They just act like two little kids it’s embarrassing, not a mature marriage at all. They both get worse every day.

if my bf said this to me everyday I would honestly get sick of it. It loses its meaning when it’s said over and over. She has to plaster it over the internet because their relationship is so fake

Oh hey!! Snap 😋
✨ TATTLE TWIN ✨

• Heart
Reactions: 2
1 in 7 billion kind of love? Always making out that their love is the only one that exists and that no other couple loves each other like her and Spenny.
“I am so blessed to have found my one, the one true one that soul fits mine and our hearts just merge” 🤔

No Imo, you changed Spenny’s soul to fit into yours, I think the saying is - you sucked the life and soul out of him. #SAVESPENNY

View attachment 669406
her “friend”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1 in 7 billion kind of love? Always making out that their love is the only one that exists and that no other couple loves each other like her and Spenny.
“I am so blessed to have found my one, the one true one that soul fits mine and our hearts just merge” 🤔

No Imo, you changed Spenny’s soul to fit into yours, I think the saying is - you sucked the life and soul out of him. #SAVESPENNY

View attachment 669406
Her "friend" sent her a picture, imogen you have no friends angel

Reactions: 8
44DDE598-4897-4836-92B6-732697D96C5C.png

Oh here she goes because she’s read here and thinks we’re all bullies for calling her out on her fake anxiety, taking the piss out of everyone, we now just have to shut up and be kind. No sorry it doesn’t work like that imo !!!!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 669478
Oh here she goes because she’s read here and thinks we’re all bullies for calling her out on her fake anxiety, taking the piss out of everyone, we now just have to shut up and be kind. No sorry it doesn’t work like that imo !!!!
This is going to be her new thing now. The BE KIND movement. Was she being kind when she called out that hun who found her pregnancy content triggering? Practise what you preach Imo.

56DDCA09-634E-40AA-B506-A547E975B1F4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
You sobbed at Elle's? 'Get me my baby' ha ha

I’m pregnant and hormonal so I’m putting it down to that…
You sobbed at Elle's? 'Get me my baby' ha ha

Blossomed into a man? What a strange turn of phrase. I tell you summat if my husband had of bubbled like that when I walked down the aisle I would have hitched up my frock and walked off.

DONT BE MEAN HAHAHA I’m pregnant and hormonal that’s my excuse 😂😂 I did it think it was weird when she told them to give her her baby 😂😂👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 669478
Omggggg can she just piss off already! She really winds me up with her theatrics and being over the top about EVERYTHING 😭😭

Reactions: 5
If Spenny cries that much when the twit falls over imagine what he’ll be like when baby princess goes into labour 😎

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
i know everyone has self doubts but purposely leaving in the video comments like “no ones going to watch this” “this videos rubbish” just seems so manipulative?? it’s not the first time either, i just don’t agree with it. her victim complex is a huge problem.

Reactions: 36
New here in this thread (been on other threads particularly the Lydia Millen one, for which it took me a few videos to attempt to work out what wasnt quite right about her and found this forum haha, happened though with this weird person rather quickly as had well been diagnosed with clinical depression and all the rest of it, when having problems with MH the last thing I think about is doing something like showing anyone it

I watched a program on iplayer last night (bbc 3 I think) about an influencer called Belle Gibson. I’d never heard of her but she basically lied, said she had cancer all over her body; said this amazing diet helped cure her or something. Anyway it turned out to be one massive lie.
All I kept thinking was.... this sounds like Imogen soooooo much with all the lies. It’s quite an interesting watch!
Belle Gibson could have Munchhausen syndrome its when yeah essentially you fake medical conditions, even to the point of making those symptoms (some do not all) for to mimic the condition itself , or in the case of by proxy (like a child of theirs) make them ill which could get well yeah obviously really serious legally as it could be criminal in that instance and be least tantamount to abuse or is just outright abuse if they're making them ill (could of course even be fatal)

Just something think least one clinicians suggested, but isnt possible without knowing what she's truly like to actually diagnose her so....

Was a news reporter I think who ultimately exposed her as a fraud somethings she kept changing which was just odd, she's up to pay or has been for a while to pay what she owes the people who donated to her as well as refunds and legal fees

Was eating MacDonalds in this

image_2021-07-19_042538.png

If she has incidents of Gastroparesis (having a J pouch myself spend a lot of time on this site in general the above screen dump is from)
https://www.healthline.com/health/gastroparesis/gastroparesis-diet#foods-to-avoid

Hmmmm suppose if they dont eat excess fat but..... I mean I cant since food wont absorb properly....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
9FC6742E-C835-45C1-9CBA-2CB7763DE089.png

Not spenny playing dress up in a suit again like he actually has a job.

Ffs every post has to relate back to pReGnANt imo 😠 this man has NO identity and she loves it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Cba with her forcing it down our throats how much spencer cried when she was in labour

Reactions: 18
Of course the new show Spenny is hooked on has to be called ‘MANIFEST’ since they love manifesting everything in their life. 😂

70EB48C2-EF6A-4369-877B-F76A80E63FB0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So her anxiety video didn’t bump the views up like she hoped so now she’s onto her backup = The trolls hate me

Same old same old 😴

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.