Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daddy salad didn’t write anything for spencey on his 31st birthday. I thought he was the most loving dad ever 😥.

he spent the day with imo and Hugo for his birthday, I literally couldn’t think of anything worse.

Reactions: 22
What's happened to Spenny?! Everytime we see him he looks more and more dehydrated, like he's sleeping in the air fryer 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Why did Spenny upload this photo on his 31st Birthday photo dump series? Pointless.

Edit - I now see the ‘BE KIND’ message on the building. 🤣

6873DF40-EB5D-4E5D-A784-AA8678BC06D6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate how often she has to state that her baby was “made of love” etc between her and Spencer.. Like we get it hun he ejaculated in you after 30 seconds of missionary but it’s a mental image I really don’t need to keep being reminded of

• Haha
Reactions: 50
He's been knocking walls down for ages! No wonder he looks tired! Just let him have beers for his one day off on his bday 😂

Reactions: 11
LOOOOOL i nearly spat out my coffee. I am dead.

It’s the see through tights for me.

she is seriously getting worse I just have no words

View attachment 663973
This was the original post but she’s deleted and posted only black and white now 😂
I'm not great at spotting photoshop but the shadow of her right thigh looks off to me? and what's with the high shadow of her bottom on the wall? why does her bottom have a....shelf?

Have I actually spotted a photoshop fail or am i looking too deeply into this picture?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
WHY THE duck IS SHE POSING IN TIGHTS LIKE THAT IS NOT A NICE PICTURE ?!?!?! She could of put a nice flowy dress or skirt on but nah just whack a pair of tights, tits out and be done for the day. Guess the rest of her clothes are in boxes to sell to her huns as ✨never worn✨
Lol! I know! Out of all the items of clothing I feel sexy in or attractive, a pair of tights is about one of the least!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.