Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to wash my eyes out with salt water every time she posts sickly stories, get off your phone and spend the day with your husband ffs.

Thinks she’s a relationship guru because she has broke a man down to a shell of himself, made him look as simple as her and aged him 20 years? duck off.

Reactions: 21
Call me a rotten witch but I think something unsavoury is going to come out about this family.

Reactions: 30
Im not a prude in the slightest but can someone explain why shes obsessed with posting topless / underwear photos now shes pregnant? She would never do this before she was pregnant? Surprised she doesn't count it as cheating 🤣

Reactions: 46
View attachment 663904
When your waiting for your mam to iron your school shirt and skirt on a morning
WHY THE duck IS SHE POSING IN TIGHTS LIKE THAT IS NOT A NICE PICTURE ?!?!?! She could of put a nice flowy dress or skirt on but nah just whack a pair of tights, tits out and be done for the day. Guess the rest of her clothes are in boxes to sell to her huns as ✨never worn✨

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's She's a fraud!
I posted a few days ago how she's come out with something big and fancy as her likes/comments on her reno video post wasn't doing very well. Low and behold she's posting half naked pregnancy shots. 2 posts as well, not just 1. A colour version incase we care what she looks like in colour. And she has DELETED the reno post. It doesn't fit in because nobody gave a toss and it had minimal engagement.

All for the likes! So self obsessed

Reactions: 5
2E7F4AB1-6602-4A3B-98AB-8D8CBDCD520A.jpeg

Read this a bit quick and fully thought he’d put ‘pump and dump’, I was like exsquuueeeeze me???? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I really hope when we get the birthday vlog we will get another its a car look his made you car

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spenny clearly forgot to rub her fake tan on her sexy pregnant belly...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOOOOOL i nearly spat out my coffee. I am dead.

It’s the see through tights for me.

she is seriously getting worse I just have no words

View attachment 663973
This was the original post but she’s deleted and posted only black and white now 😂
This is seriously terrible, it looks so cheap and tacky and well….just tit! I’m embarrassed for her 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.