Imogenation #30 The Husband, The Faker, and the creepy Candlestick Maker. *While Pregnant*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 662912
OF COURSE her dad made their cake!! And managed to do it in the air bnbs they stayed in 😒 most loving dad ever!!

View attachment 662913
her face looks so strange and thin here. Maybe it’s just the massive lips taking over her face.

View attachment 662914
She took the video so SHE could remember the feeling in that moment…. All about her AGAIN!

View attachment 662915
Spinning that false narrative to her angels again. Don’t worry you’ll find your Prince Charming and have a wonderful life just like hers!
I always roll my eyes when she posts tit like this..."never give up hope angels, your forever is out there I promise".

Guess what Imo...MY forever is ME...I love myself and am completely happy in my own company. Anyone that I allow into my life is because they complement me, not complete me.

Maybe try encouraging your impressionable audience to be strong men/women/non-binaries in their own right!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I always roll my eyes when she posts tit like this..."never give up hope angels, your forever is out there I promise".

Guess what Imo...MY forever is ME...I love myself and am completely happy in my own company. Anyone that I allow into my life is because they complement me, not complete me.

Maybe try encouraging your impressionable audience to be strong men/women/non-binaries in their own right!!
I loveeeee this !!! 👏🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 4
Purest soul kinda sounds patronising we hear it so much... it sounds like something you would say if someone had special needs 😳

Reactions: 21
:ROFLMAO: honestly theres is some fiercely funny writers on here reading through this tread , its like reading very funny scripts or something well done you cheer me up no end

Reactions: 16
Imo is sat on their bed crying 😢 while he is quickly doing something downstairs? 🤨 Why the duck do we need to know such detail of what he is doing. ❓He is doing something *quickly* because she has him on a timer, ⏱ as she cannot bare to be apart from him for 1 second. This is HIS BIRTHDAY but of course she has made it about HERSELF.

5993F33F-391A-4F63-A696-23689C679F6F.jpeg
4E733DC1-927A-4DF1-89B8-84C3BA969571.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Diana Vickers ✨ Vocal Twin ✨ and Atomic Kitten’s ✨ Fourth Member ✨
id much rather listen to a flock of crows squawking

Imo is sat on their bed crying 😢 while he is quickly doing something downstairs? 🤨 Why the duck do we need to know such detail of what he is doing. ❓He is doing something *quickly* because she has him on a timer, ⏱ as she cannot bare to be apart from him for 1 second. This is HIS BIRTHDAY but of course she has made it about HERSELF.

View attachment 663124View attachment 663125
pass the sick bucket ugh

Reactions: 2
4181BAB5-8460-4C2E-BB89-14E2D75421FE.png

Of course her family love him sooooooooo much! They adore him and wrote such lovely words in his cards (probably more loving than his own family according to imo
8F73CE6F-9B30-4A9D-8781-FCCFD9F38E66.png

WHY DON’T YOU ACTUALLY GO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS THEN! Instead of boring us to tears and making us feel queezy with your constant over the top declarations of love!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I just think she is a few sandwiches short of a picnic! :/ I’ve never seen anyone so strange! And she has rubbed her weirdness off on Spencer as well!! Obviously none of us knew him before he met her but he seemed like a normal, half decent looking lad who liked to go out drinking with the lads and have a laugh! Now he has turned into the biggest melt Ive ever seen, ages about 30 years and I only watch her stories for entertainment because it’s all just so bloody strange!!! Lol!

Reactions: 30
Did we really need 10 stories long of her saying how much she loves spenny and how he makes her heart want to burst with love. It’s sooo cringe she’s acting like they’re the couple in a bloody love film or story or something! She definitely isn’t all there in the head, every single story was “me, my, I” all about her as usually and I don’t get why she needs to go into detail about every single thing. I bet deep down when Spencer reads her insta story back he will feel embarrassed, no doubt but of course he won’t tell his darling baby wife. The fact she shouts “puppy love” when calling to Spencer really shows she either isn’t all the ticket or she’s just a complete narcissist.

Reactions: 16
So my boyfriend now enjoys watching their renovation videos because he’s a builder and finds it hilarious. He made some good points. Why did they knock the en suite wall down in their bedroom when they could have just had the door blocked in. And also her saying she has no gas and can’t use her hob but her boiler is working which needs gas to work? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So my boyfriend now enjoys watching their renovation videos because he’s a builder and finds it hilarious. He made some good points. Why did they knock the en suite wall down in their bedroom when they could have just had the door blocked in. And also her saying she has no gas and can’t use her hob but her boiler is working which needs gas to work? 😂
He needs a tattle account asap

Reactions: 21
Of course we’ll be blessed with a “Surprising My Husband With The Most Amazing Birthday Trip To London! He Had No Idea! HugoBee Tags Along! 🐝 *WHILE PREGNANT* 🤰🏻 VLOG”

F077260B-0651-4B22-9D9A-7D336EE457A5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.