Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that last Tik Tok posted by Hugo it sounds like Salad is saying ' I don't give a duck about Ahmed...so don't mention it again' In the previous shouting Tik Tok it sounded like he didn't approve of one of Hugos friends. Not sure why so aggressive though...seems very over the top.

Actually, I don't know why I'm saying 'not sure' cos I am. From day one (even back when I really liked Imogen and enjoyed her content) I always got bad vibes from him... and I'm gonna say it.... Racist vibes. No evidence to back this up but speaking as a person of colour you do sometimes get a sixth sense about these things.

Reactions: 53
Also Spencer is not on the spectrum or anything like that, I have worked with disabled kids and young people and know that he is just a wet wipe who clearly has been manipulated by imo to be so co-dependant on each other. He is forced to have amazing relationships with her family but not his own, he works when she can let him and all that

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:

Imogenation #29: mainpulator, spencer hater, not even a content creator.

Reactions: 25
Thread suggestion....Spenny's a state, Salad's irate, and we mustn't talk about Grimmo's weight

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Also Spencer is not on the spectrum or anything like that, I have worked with disabled kids and young people and know that he is just a wet wipe who clearly has been manipulated by imo to be so co-dependant on each other. He is forced to have amazing relationships with her family but not his own, he works when she can let him and all that
I disagree with this, my sister is autistic and their traits are very very similar. Even down to hand gestures, vacant looks, awkward sentences being blurted out etc .

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So she’s now selling the items gifted from fashion nova on Vinted.. for £20

• Angry
  • Wow
I did a little google and apparently once the youtuber has done the ad for said items, it’s up to them what they do with the items after :/ yeah it’s disgusting selling free items for full price but unfortunately not against rules

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I did a little google and apparently once the youtuber has done the ad for said items, it’s up to them what they do with the items after :/ yeah it’s disgusting selling free items for full price but unfortunately not against rules
She should be declaring the income made from selling PR/sponsored stuff though and paying tax on those earnings!! Who here reckons she actually pays taxes on her #gifted stuff 🤔

Reactions: 9
She should be declaring the income made from selling PR/sponsored stuff though and paying tax on those earnings!! Who here reckons she actually pays taxes on her #gifted stuff 🤔
Not a chance! She’s far too devious and doesn’t even disclose ads properly/ make it obvious it’s an ad 99% of the time!

Reactions: 3
I can’t stand Imo as much as the next tattler, but I am genuinely concerened about the videos Hugo has been posting. Salad’s behaviour is far from acceptable, he sounds so scary

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I disagree with this, my sister is autistic and their traits are very very similar. Even down to hand gestures, vacant looks, awkward sentences being blurted out etc .
Ithink his hearing impairment might have something to do with the above, imo

Reactions: 2
His only disability is his hearing which has caused his speech impediment
He’s not autistic in my opinion
He’s just an idiot
Like really really stupid
No common sense, no book smarts or street smarts, just low intelligence
I mean what self respecting person would go on the internet shouting at his pregnant wife to “take it off” because he finds her so sexy
Imo was always going to pick someone with low intelligence because she can mould him and control him and they will go along with it and say thank you
Like that Tiktok video, she even says in the caption “lucky he doesn’t know the lyrics”
She makes it obvious that he is an idiot…would he not listen to the song and understand the lyrics?
nope
He is genuinely thick as a plank

Reactions: 30
I kinda feel bad for Spenny, he seems like he has lost himself, before Grimo, he looked like he had fun all the time, went out drinking with the lads, bit of a ladies man, but now he’s this sappy,stupid wet flannel, he can’t get 5 minutes alone, he doesn’t drink alcohol anymore because I guess she doesn’t like it.. it’s disgusting how much she has changed him.. I think she has attached herself to the first man that has shown interest and stuck her claws in..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.