Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post about mental health stating that she doesn’t feel anxiety anymore because it would be bad for the baby ... so she just makes sure not to be anxious ... I wish I could turn off my anxiety, I’m not mentally ill for fun Imogen 😭
She makes me so angry!! She wouldn’t know anxiety if a panic attack smacked her right in her face (and baboon lips!!!) I 100% believe she faked those panic attacks purely for views! Anxiety/panic attacks are not something that just go away EVER. You merely learn coping techniques to deal with it. I began having anxiety and panic attacks when I was diagnosed with epilepsy 9 years ago. Anxiety has robbed me of a good chunk of my life, and when I have a panic attack I don’t reach for the camera to film myself. It’s an extremely vulnerable moment and I couldn’t think of anything worse! I have seen some people film themselves but it has never been on YouTube for likes, it’s genuinely been for awareness.
isn’t it weird how Zoe did a Q+A yesterday and Imogen did one today?
The difference is Zoe actually have some really good advice/tips for anxiety. Imogen just looks for attention.

Reactions: 15
It sounds to me like he doesn’t like one of Hugo’s friends and is telling him not to see him or have anything to do with him or something but I can’t properly figure out what he is saying? He sounds scary tho! Like really mad about something! Why would you even post something like that tho. Strange if you ask me!
I’ve figured out what he’s saying. So Hugo says, “yeah but I like talking to him” and Ben replies “I don’t care. You move to bleeping Molescombe with him. Simple.” There’s a part 2 on Hugo’s TikTok where we’re given more info 😂. It seems his mate is called ‘Ahmed’ and that Ben doesn’t give a duck about him. 🤣 Why he posted it, I’ll never know - weird thing to post on tiktok.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So they still don't have hot water? How the duck are they coping? Queue a storytime of how dirty dee and salad didn't have hot water cos they couldn't afford it cos they were sOoOo poor and wee imo had to sleep on the floor

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember Imo said she gave out to Hugo bc he was being naughty. 🤮
Well what if she was giving out to him for putting those tiktoks up with Salad shouting about Ahmed. 🤔

Reactions: 6
I was just reading on google, apparently pregnant women shouldn’t drink bubble tea because of the high sugar content and the artificial flavours and colours, I hope she’s not having them very often, I’m not sure if it’s true or not but I imagine that much sugar can’t be good for the baby

• Heart
Reactions: 13
619189C0-8205-4509-B571-302B5217E3D4.jpeg

Just caught up with the thread after being MIA for a few days... where is the water retention in her legs that she talks about?! 🙄👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
0A62AC16-B4EB-4499-A25E-BE33F7CBB9B4.jpeg

The way all of his social media posts/comments sound exactly like imo make me feel sick.

Reactions: 18
40B49A6F-7702-4AA4-929B-91ED3984D16A.jpeg

Asking out of naivety/curiosity for myself as I have never had children, is it not normal for a birthing centre/hospital to be 40 or so minutes away and why does this impact her ability to use one? My nearest hospital is 40 minutes drive so I just presumed that would be a normal journey when in labour!

Uh I live in Brighton, the nearest hospital is not 40 minutes away.. it’s the royal Sussex county, which isn’t 40 minutes away.. it’s about a 10/15 minute drive

Reactions: 5
View attachment 608573

Asking out of naivety/curiosity for myself as I have never had children, is it not normal for a birthing centre/hospital to be 40 or so minutes away and why does this impact her ability to use one? My nearest hospital is 40 minutes drive so I just presumed that would be a normal journey when in labour!
I'm not defending her at all and I've never been pregnant so I may be completely wrong but I think she means birthing centre as the kind of place with a private room, the bathtub in the room, all the accessories to try different positions,... as opposed to a NHS type of hospital? Like something like the picture:
1623168322006.png

As for the distance, I guess she doesn't want a 40-minute drive in case she doesn't have time to get there in time? I do agree that 40 minutes really isn't that much though!

Reactions: 3
When imo said it was years and years ago when Hugo and Spencer met… do you wanna repeat that question hun? Hmmm😂

Reactions: 9
Imo to Spencer - “before you, Hugobee was the love of my life”

bleeping weird 🥴😬

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.