Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda feel bad for Spenny, he seems like he has lost himself, before Grimo, he looked like he had fun all the time, went out drinking with the lads, bit of a ladies man, but now he’s this sappy,stupid wet flannel, he can’t get 5 minutes alone, he doesn’t drink alcohol anymore because I guess she doesn’t like it.. it’s disgusting how much she has changed him.. I think she has attached herself to the first man that has shown interest and stuck her claws in..
I agree, I actually feel a bit sorry for him. Especially being a barber surely you have to be somewhat charming and confident in chatting to people. And remember when she said her Mum thought he was a ‘cheeky chap’ and had bad boy vibes when they first met so he was obvs a completely different person back then. She’s drained the life out of him and it’s only going to get worse when the baby arrives

Reactions: 24
Do we think there's going to be another 24 hours of silence today before her video upload tomorrow? Im 100% sure of it huns!

Reactions: 7
In that last Tik Tok posted by Hugo it sounds like Salad is saying ' I don't give a duck about Ahmed...so don't mention it again' In the previous shouting Tik Tok it sounded like he didn't approve of one of Hugos friends. Not sure why so aggressive though...seems very over the top.

Actually, I don't know why I'm saying 'not sure' cos I am. From day one (even back when I really liked Imogen and enjoyed her content) I always got bad vibes from him... and I'm gonna say it.... Racist vibes. No evidence to back this up but speaking as a person of colour you do sometimes get a sixth sense about these things.
I heard the same and I get EXACTLY what you mean. The first tik tok Hugo said “but I like talking to him..” and he’s like ‘I don’t give a duck’ basically. Sounds like a very odd situation to me!!! Such aggression... what did Ahmed do 🥴

Reactions: 10
I heard the same and I get EXACTLY what you mean. The first tik tok Hugo said “but I like talking to him..” and he’s like ‘I don’t give a duck’ basically. Sounds like a very odd situation to me!!! Such aggression... what did Ahmed do 🥴
#poorahmed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His only disability is his hearing which has caused his speech impediment
He’s not autistic in my opinion
He’s just an idiot
Like really really stupid
No common sense, no book smarts or street smarts, just low intelligence
I mean what self respecting person would go on the internet shouting at his pregnant wife to “take it off” because he finds her so sexy
Imo was always going to pick someone with low intelligence because she can mould him and control him and they will go along with it and say thank you
Like that Tiktok video, she even says in the caption “lucky he doesn’t know the lyrics”
She makes it obvious that he is an idiot…would he not listen to the song and understand the lyrics?
nope
He is genuinely thick as a plank
Let’s be honest though grimogen isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either 🤣

Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest though grimogen isn’t exactly the sharpest tool in the shed either 🤣
Errrrrrrm she actually did her maths gcse 2 years before everyone else hun, didn’t you know??? She never ever mentions it... (just being completely and utterly honest angel!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her post about mental health stating that she doesn’t feel anxiety anymore because it would be bad for the baby ... so she just makes sure not to be anxious ... I wish I could turn off my anxiety, I’m not mentally ill for fun Imogen 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
They are like dumb and dumber except they’re not funny or likeable.

They are like dumb and dumber except they’re not funny or likeable.
Don’t know why this posted again!

New thread: Spenny looking vacant, Ahmed’s being abused, Bensalads lost his head and Immo’s on the beg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her post about mental health stating that she doesn’t feel anxiety anymore because it would be bad for the baby ... so she just makes sure not to be anxious ... I wish I could turn off my anxiety, I’m not mentally ill for fun Imogen 😭
It makes me so angry the way she says this.. as if it's that easy! Trying not to be anxious because it would harm my growing baby would only make me MORE anxious!!

Reactions: 11
Oh yeah it’s so easy to just turn off anxiety, mental health isn’t a joke, it isn’t something you can fake for attention, I wish I could turn my anxiety off just like that but unfortunately it doesn’t work that way.. I think we all knew or speculated that she was faking but this just confirmed it.. daft cow, stop faking mental health issues for attention, it’s not cute and it’s not clever, people suffer every single day, and she thinks you can just turn it off?

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion baby princesses: Baby brain, ‘stomach condition’ causing no pain and Spenny’s totally drained

Reactions: 6
What with Spencer’s words of wisdom to not worry about Monday because another Monday is coming and Imogen saying to just ✨ switch off ✨anxiety. What do you know, my anxiety has just disappeared! Thanks angels, I’m all cured.

isn’t it weird how Zoe did a Q+A yesterday and Imogen did one today?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.