Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I thought from the thumbnail she was getting a cast of her boobs and bump and thought she’d lost it, would have been a better ‘surprise’ than swimming though

Reactions: 22
Honestly I cannot wrap my head around this woman. She's almost 30 and still thinks it's acceptable to behave like this, I'm shocked.

Reactions: 12
WOW. That is all, just WOW.

Right...OK...she is DETOXIFYING HER CHEST BECAUSE BOOBS HOLD A LOT OF TOXINS HUNS. Do they???? Do they though?? You all know I have a nutritionist huns! Did we know that huns? Anyway, apparently her nutritionist recommended she wrap her tits up in clingfilm. Something seems...not right here huns. Spencey has arranged for them to swim in a private pool. Bet it was GIFTED to grimmo after she contacted every swimming pool in the area begging for a freebie and then she pretended it was a gift from baby prince. Spencey said the pool is heated and 35°C. A quick Google suggests this is NOT a safe temperature for a pregnant woman. Pair of bleeping idiots.
View attachment 574748View attachment 574749
Thank you for highlighting this it’s not safe. Although it’s in the first 12weeks it’s particularly unsafe as the babies spine is still forming it can cause spina bifida and one of the ways is from the woman overheating. Let’s be honest though, it wasn’t that hot come on it was probably freezing and horrible but they’d never want to admit that 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It looks like a pool in someones back garden! :ROFLMAO: He mentioned it was the closest thing to being on holiday then she mentioned he had a non alcoholic drink afterwards, I think he was dreaming of being on hols with some beers!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did he really surprise her with swimming? ... swimming? 😕

“HUSBAND SURPRISES PREGNANT WIFE WITH THE BEST GIFT EVER!!!!!” Clickbait at its finest 🤣.

but really...swimming?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just asking again as we know imogen likes to address things we mention here. What happened with spencers DREAM present of invisalign?! They got about £6k on treatment gifted - no update ever? No follow up video? Can't even find the video from when they visited the dentist once? Did the dentists not cry enough so they cut ties? I need to know! They 100% would have finished treatment by now.
They got it done with a doctor that did Maeva from made in Chelsea’s smile I can’t remember the name but he tagged them in a grid post on insta and they haven’t even liked it! I’ll see if I can find it

Attachments

Reactions: 5
They got it done with a doctor that did Maeva from made in Chelsea’s smile I can’t remember the name but he tagged them in a grid post on insta and they haven’t even liked it! I’ll see if I can find it
Thank you! Wow they are so ✨grateful✨ they didn't even thank him publicly! Thought they were going to document the whole "journey" as well.

Reactions: 8
25 minutes of my life I’ll never get back 😒 riddled with ads too. Lmao at her saying she’s heavily pregnant?! Okay then.... and then we have to not only have to hear about the oils and creams again, we have to have a demonstration with the added “he rubs my boobs too but we won’t be filming that” ugh!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Imo calling out another person for saying she faked the subscriber sending stuff in and it is a stunt to get people to send her stuff. 🤣 She doesn’t like it that people are seeing her for the liar she is. Queue the loving and sickly comments from her huns, and also queue more huns sending her BABY GIRL clothes. (Why is baby girl in capitals?) Also why is she not blurring out the name of the hun who sent her the baby clothes?

E0F849F1-B21B-4814-8920-181698F45F02.jpeg

C97010A9-95C2-4E27-8419-7B416690492C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why invest time and energy in something SO bleeping petty but 0 posts for Mental Health Awareness Week.

(I know I keep mentioning it but it fucks me off to infinity and beyond that she made such a scene about it last year with the panic attack/anxiety/cannot say hello hunnies videos and now as if by magic it been magically cured.)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She is blatantly pissed for being called out for what she is. Awful girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The fact she hasn’t even mentioned mental health awareness week after the whole bleeping song and dance we had last year has fucked me off SO much. Imo you’re a disgrace 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Just flicked through the video and landed on spencer saying "its the closest thing to a holiday we are going to get... Reminds me of being on holiday where you can get food and drink whenever you want... We took that for granted before covid".

He is UNEMPLOYED - they LITERALLY go for food and drink every single day its all we ever see them do!
They live in Brighton which has a beach
They went to Rome last year on holiday

They are both so DENSE and have no sense of reality whatsoever. Trying to sounds relatable and ✨ inspirational ✨ just duck OFF

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Why would you bother to blur out the photo at the top but not next to the messages… and also not their name??

Reactions: 17
I wonder what the other person underneath was saying- saying they were shaking, it doesn’t sit right with them and continuity issues??

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.