Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imogen: " Spencer's ordered a non alcoholic espresso Martini"
(so taking out the Martini basically just leaves the coffee)

Spencer: (tastes it and pulls a funny face) "It tastes of coffee"

Imogen: " Does it???!!!"

Absolutely riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
5CC147BF-F715-47F3-A347-56AB3566BC92.png

8D52A550-6AC7-49F6-B09F-F70CB38901DA.png

No I’m dead.

Spencer do me a favour and delete your Instagram. THEY SOUND LIKE THE SAME PERSON. Is he talking about his childhood now because we say he never gets to mention it 😂

of course MILLS had to pipe up with a story from her ✨childhood✨ About How she wasn’t allowed squash only high juice...poor babygal.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
How bleeping rude is she in the new vlog whilst they’re shopping and he’s on the phone voice noting someone and she sees her arse and gets all sarcastic because he’s taking two seconds out of his day from listening to her bullshit and she can’t even handle that. Let the man be! It’s around the 18min40 mark! So so so so rude. Imagine he spoke to her like that

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
How bleeping rude is she in the new vlog whilst they’re shopping and he’s on the phone voice noting someone and she sees her arse and gets all sarcastic because he’s taking two seconds out of his day from listening to her bullshit and she can’t even handle that. Let the man be! It’s around the 18min40 mark! So so so so rude. Imagine he spoke to her like that
I haven’t watched the video coz I can’t stand her saying “and they have these toothbrush holders.. wow look even in pink, look spence how nice are they” about every single item in b&m

but I just went and watched this... I bet she’ll edit it out now 😂 She is such a privileged princess, he took 1 second out of his day to listen to a vn and suddenly “oh I’m talking to myself” no you’re actually INTERRUPTING him .. he was busy and you’re talking at him as bleeping per.

she needs yes people around her for validation and unfortunately for him he gives this to her constantly

Reactions: 25
Imagine being dragged to the shops so she can film you whilst she’s being so loud and obnoxious about every single thing. Then she’s passive aggressive the second you want to check your phone because how dare you speak to anyone but her???

Yet nothing Spencer does bugs her apparently.. Such a controlling narcissist.

Reactions: 20
EB45DEF8-3F4C-4B4F-ADCE-8DD320FF1EDF.png

Her make-up is terrible! The eyebrows, the brown lip liner.....just draws more attention to her sausage lips. Also how bad are her crows feet. They’ve both aged the f*ck out of each other.

Reactions: 10
Why is she so loud in shops. ‘OH MY ANGELS LOOK AT THIS. HOW MUCH IS IT. I LIKE IT. BABY ANGEL FACE I NEED A BIG MUG. THATS A BIT OF ME. GRANDAD PETERS ON A PLATE’

She has a ✨massive bleeping gob✨ condition. Thoughts and prayers to anyone who was in there at the time. Your poor ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
9E624B1E-9464-45F0-B44B-97012CC7EFB8.png

she must filter the crap out of her photos because she does not look like this on the stories. Why does she over line her lips so much when they already look massive!

Reactions: 14
He looks rightfully pissed off with her too

Attachments

Reactions: 16
D8FB2942-DA13-4798-A7E6-4F00E46F2BCA.jpeg

spenny is people watching? Looking at OTHER women and not his baby princess hunny bee wife?!??!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
No mention of her bestie Dua Lipa winning two Brits awards last night, do we think there's a new story time in the making?
"STORY TIME #48,721 – Bullied by Dua Lipa (Because we're friends, I call her Dua) (#Emotional)"

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Can’t believe it’s been a whole year since ✨cotton wool gate✨

My proudest tattle detective moment

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.