Imogenation #28 passive aggressive, rather obsessive, foundation on face is excessive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy anniversary angels! This thread has constantly had me in tears of laughter (real tears, not imogens fake ones) and im fairly certain my bf got a bit jelous when i was spending more time on the thread than with him - ✨not complaining just explaining!✨ - at the start of lockdown last year! I will be celebrating with a mocktail and gluten free, dairy free and wheat free vegan Burger later!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wait a damn minute... did grimogen just describe her mum as a ‘raging horndog’ during pregnancy?? HOW and WHY the duck does she know that?🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I missed the sex talk mukbang Q&A vid...

Just watching now and MY GOD! Spencer's body language, he keeps leaning away from Imogen all the time, when he is speaking, she talks over him. Silly twit.

Reactions: 5
1D4C6ACE-ED80-4554-ADD3-765975AFD790.jpeg

D34B5F6A-E76F-42BF-A9A0-6C26FD8251C5.jpeg

imo in her last sex q&a explaining about her massive boobs, widened hips, weight gain and water retention in her swollen legs (she’s always held LOADS of water anyway angels as the first pic suggests ... or not 😒)

Think these pics clearly show she looks NO different. Her body shape has always been straight???

happy anniversary huns 😘🧡

Reactions: 30
Spencer having a non alcoholic Expresso Martini, so basically a cold expresso in a fancy glass 🙄 does she not allow him to drink alcohol?

Reactions: 15
Spencer having a non alcoholic Expresso Martini, so basically a cold expresso in a fancy glass 🙄 does she not allow him to drink alcohol?
Just came on here to say the same thing. 🤣 I don’t get why because she chooses to not drink alcohol, then he does not drink alcohol either. Let him have a proper drink Imo. 😒

Reactions: 14
He suddenly realised he hated the taste after meeting imo even tho he drank all of his young adult life x

Just came on here to say the same thing. 🤣 I don’t get why because she chooses to not drink alcohol, then he does not drink alcohol either. Let him have a proper drink Imo. 😒

She would never admit she forced him not to drink 😂 but we all know the truth.

Reactions: 18
He suddenly realised he hated the taste after meeting imo even tho he drank all of his young adult life x

She would never admit she forced him not to drink 😂 but we all know the truth.
When will he suddenly realise she is a twit and that he is also becoming a twit too. 😜

Reactions: 8
Has one of her Huns seriously bought her all that baby stuff? Wtf
I know surely someone did not waste their money sending her all this stuff? Didn’t someone say she was on the beg with the constant mention of the PO BOX but I didn’t think people would be stupid enough to actually send her stuff! As if she can’t afford to buy her own! And given the amount of stuff she gets gifted!!!

Reactions: 13
0271F4D3-9285-4BAC-8D6D-2EFAB5F6EA1F.jpeg

His cringey captions that are clearly writen by imogen make me PISS 🤣🤣🤣 “didnt even mean for that to rhyme” STOP. Who writes tit like that in an insta caption like a full on conversation, they’re the biggest weirdos I swear 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Spenny, king of the huns, has just posted a pic with “last couple of dates just the two of us”
She’s got 4 bleeping months to go!?! They’re living in their own little delusional pregnant land where she thinks she’s the size of a beluga whale and he thinks the baby is going to drop out of her arse any second now!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Spenny, king of the huns, has just posted a pic with “last couple of dates just the two of us”
She’s got 4 bleeping months to go!?! They’re living in their own little delusional pregnant land where she thinks she’s the size of a beluga whale and he thinks the baby is going to drop out of her arse any second now!
Plus they spend every waking minute with each other anyway!!! They are sooo delusional.

eveyday posting themselves together at a different cafe/restaurant 😒 he can’t even go and see his brother on his own without her tagging along.

Reactions: 21
Literally came here to say exactly the same!!! She’s got ages to go yet!! And they’re always out and about every damn day together so plenty more time for ‘dates together’
Also is that seafood trio for the both of them?!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.