Imogenation #26 Up the duff with Spenny washing her muff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope this is just for "the gram" and she doesn't actually plan on having on having a low fat chocolate pot for breakfast - that growing baby needs nutrition!!!
It’s worrying if this is what her meals consist of as well as the ridiculous amount of sugary Starbucks/Costa/McDonalds drinks she has.

Reactions: 22
I’m officially done and unfollowing her. Just watching her creepy stories on insta makes me feel icky now. SHE FOLLOWED HIM ON HIS BIKE RIDE BECAUSE SHE MISSED HIM. They remind me of a couple in a horror film or something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
She’s taking the piss now the absolute weirdo

I have a little celebration when my boyfriend leaves the house and I get some time to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Sorry? She drove beside him whilst he was riding his bike?? Because she missed him??? GTFO 😂😂😂😂😂 I LOVE it when my husband goes out for a few hours! Cya 👋🏻 have the tv to myself 🤣 just to confirm we do love each other but he doesn’t oil my body up and he’s not my baby prince. Usually he’s referred to as “head😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
On a real real real serious note, why do they do nothing apart? I honestly get that some people's partners are their actual best friends and everyone's relationship is different of course but this is insane, both times he has done something for himself she is there like a proper hang on. She doesn't film without him, take photos without him, do a IG story without mentioning him, and the rest...

She tries to fool people with "were just so I love and obsessed with each other" but under no circumstances is any of it healthy. One of them is either highly controlling or they're both insanely insecure, neither of them things are healthy and okay. Wow its actually so bleeping weird.

P.S I still proper hate Spencer. Weird bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Okay, no. This is not a healthy or normal relationship. What's she gonna do, insist on a desk next to her little baby angel when they go to school?

Reactions: 25
As if we’ve got another thread🥰I’ve never known someone to be so OTT when it comes to being pregnant. My sister recently gave birth to her first child and within the whole 9 months she posted 5 pictures online. She’s defo milking it🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
On a real real real serious note, why do they do nothing apart? I honestly get that some people's partners are their actual best friends and everyone's relationship is different of course but this is insane, both times he has done something for himself she is there like a proper hang on. She doesn't film without him, take photos without him, do a IG story without mentioning him, and the rest...

She tries to fool people with "were just so I love and obsessed with each other" but under no circumstances is any of it healthy. One of them is either highly controlling or they're both insanely insecure, neither of them things are healthy and okay. Wow its actually so bleeping weird.

P.S I still proper hate Spencer. Weird bleep.

I honestly think she needs serious professional help. Her behaviour is not normal, it’s literally terrifying and she’s having a baby.
I don’t have children but even I know how physically and mentally draining it can be to look after a newborn. Also how is she going to cope with that fact that her and Spencer won’t have time to be lovey Dovey baby prince and princess anymore?

Reactions: 27
I honestly think she needs serious professional help. Her behaviour is not normal, it’s literally terrifying and she’s having a baby.
I don’t have children but even I know how physically and mentally draining it can be to look after a newborn. Also how is she going to cope with that fact that her and Spencer won’t have time to be lovey Dovey baby prince and princess anymore.
Oh totally agree with this. She clearly needs help but she would never listen, it would be classed as "hate" if someone told her to sort her life out

Another thing I don't get is Spencer's job at the barbers, unless he is furloughed which I don't think he is, how does she afford to keep both of them? She can't be making much via social media she never has any decent sponsors. Does Spenny not feel like a wet wipe being kept by his misses? Turning into a Connor Swift.

Reactions: 23
I thought it was weird when I read in the last thread that he went for a run with his friend and she turned up on her bike but now following him in the car whilst he’s on his bike, it’s so weird and creepy!! I’ve never heard of anything so odd!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not bashing raising money for charity by anyyyy means, but the fact Spencer has only raised £59 even after Imogen has shared the link is actually quite shocking? I see my friends and family raising 10x that just from friends and family alone, let alone someone with a 250k following! Just goes to show how low her engagement really is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I might even see if I can get a cheeky oil up from the hubby🥴
Angels... I tried. How do I apply for a divorce... my hubby clearly doesn’t love me as much as baby prince loves Imo. They really do have the most loving relationship.. 💔
17A43DD1-97C1-4D90-9AE0-6F7E6C9069A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Can she kindly shut the duck up? I don't think I've ever found somebody so irritating.
Wtf, still Fanta would just be orange juice or a still lemonade, what planet is she on

I really hope this is just for "the gram" and she doesn't actually plan on having on having a low fat chocolate pot for breakfast - that growing baby needs nutrition!!!
Wouldn’t surprise me, I still think her “stomach condition” is bulimia, she’s so obsessive with food and always eating the things she claims she can’t have, seems to be obsessive when it comes to food

Reactions: 10
I’m officially done and unfollowing her. Just watching her creepy stories on insta makes me feel icky now. SHE FOLLOWED HIM ON HIS BIKE RIDE BECAUSE SHE MISSED HIM. They remind me of a couple in a horror film or something.
Misery, think that’s the movie it’s reminding you of 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.