Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsWolf

VIP Member
I might even see if I can get a cheeky oil up from the hubby🥴
Angels... I tried. How do I apply for a divorce... my hubby clearly doesn’t love me as much as baby prince loves Imo. They really do have the most loving relationship.. 💔
17A43DD1-97C1-4D90-9AE0-6F7E6C9069A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Recap of previous thread:

- Imo is pregnant. 🤰🏻

- Grandad Peter in the form of a robin keeps popping up in videos (literally). Imo mentions him every chance she can get. 🐦

- ✨ She is more grateful than she ever was before. ✨

- The reaction video of them telling their families and friends consist of Imo crying a river. 😭 Dirty Dee cried a sort of puddle, Bensalad’s reaction: “get out of my garden” and “f*ck me sideways.” He always has a way with words in such special moments 🥴 Spenny’s family’s reaction was toned down. 😐 Spenny’s brother’s reaction was one of shock. 😮

- Imo uploaded an instastory of the time 11:11 saying she is forever grateful. Grateful for what hun? The clock? The time? ⏱

- Spenny is trying to go down the route of influencer/public figure. His instagram handle has casually joined Imo’s instagram handle on her videos. 🙋🏻‍♂️

- Imo’s posts on instagram and instastories are either pregnancy or baby related. 👶🏻 She keeps going on about being mumsy/a cool mum. 🆒

- Everyday she is ✨ grateful for something ✨ including keeping breakfast down because she knows so many women cannot. 🥴

- Wants the huns to appreciate her pregnancy boobs. Imo also sends Dirty Dee a photo of her boobs saying “look at these bazoooomers.” 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yes she sent this to her mother (cringe) and yes she felt the need to share this with her thousands of followers (double cringe).

- Everything is because of being pregnant...Imo needs a wee - obviously pregnancy, Imo’s first birthday being pregnant, Imo’s moody one minute and then crying the next - of course it is pregnancy hormones. 🤷🏻‍♀️

- In her ✨ first pregnancy vlog ✨ Imo reads out a card from baby (written by Spenny) saying “who knew I could make my mummy even sexier than she was...” 😳

- Being pregnant is the new ‘I have a life threatening stomach condition’.

- Imo has JUST discovered that eyelash curlers curl your eyelashes. 👁👁

- In her video titled ‘2ND TRIMESTER BUMP UPDATE & FINDING CLOTHES THAT FIT.. Pregnancy Edition’, Imo says that NONE of her clothes fit her anymore or everything is too tight. 👖She is grateful to have work and upload videos as they have a baby on the way. 🥲 Gets distracted by magpies outside, talks to magpies and tells them to stay together + love each other. 🐧🐧

- On instagram stories she’s not complaining but explaining venting that they’ve not had hot water for 4 days. She’s pregnant, has a UTI, just wants a wash and is emotional 😭 Spenny to the rescue boiling water in a kettle 💦 He washed her 🧽 washed her hair/blowdried it, massaged and oiled her. 🧴

- Spenny is trying to be this positive, manifest, grateful guru like the next Vex King. Sorry Spenny you’re stuck with washing and oiling your baby hun bun and bump. 🧽🧴

- In their ‘OUR FIRST SCAN’ video, Imo and Spenny say they “cannot imagine waiting until the 12 weeks” for the first scan and hats off to anyone who does it. She received comments from people complaining that not everyone can afford a private scan. Imo uploaded an apology that she didn’t mean to offend/uspet anyone - they’re just ✨ so lucky and grateful ✨ they can afford an early private scan. 🤰🏻

- Imo and Spenny are becoming even more annoying with their constant waffling on about how blessed, grateful, amazing, unreal and overwhelming everything is. 😑

- At 15 weeks Imo things her boobs are enlarged, her legs are full of water 💦 her waist has absolutely gone (and it’s incredible), hips and shoulder gains 💪🏻 and Spenny rubs oils and cream🧴on her every day (bonding time with baby) and tells her how insane her body is.

- Still waiting for Jack the coffee machine man’s reaction video. ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

peachypie

She wasn't crying because she found out the gender, she was happy either way she just wanted a healthy baby!
She was actually crying because she was BULLIED BY CONFETTI ON HER GENDER REVEAL DAY.
STORYTIME: Failed friendships PT 9 - how our gender reveal event planner tried to BLIND me *emotional*

1618651831604.png

• Haha
Reactions: 90

calmyourritas

VIP Member
She’s taking the piss now the absolute weirdo

I have a little celebration when my boyfriend leaves the house and I get some time to myself

• Haha
Reactions: 87

vitton05

I’m officially done and unfollowing her. Just watching her creepy stories on insta makes me feel icky now. SHE FOLLOWED HIM ON HIS BIKE RIDE BECAUSE SHE MISSED HIM. They remind me of a couple in a horror film or something.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 81
Just saw Spenny at a garden centre just outside of Brighton in Ponyings..
best part is after her whole song and dance in the pregnancy reveal to Bensalad about social distancing in his garden etc... in the car was Spenny, Bensalad and the dead dog reincarnate 😂😂so much for social distancing, but it’s okay because Hugo has a bubble with his Brighton mummy x x x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
I’m done at the part she says she was convinced she was having a boy because she was “waking up craving blue drinks”. Fuck off Imo. I wake up craving pizza, that must mean I am destined to work at Pizza Hut.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Ex93

Sorry? She drove beside him whilst he was riding his bike?? Because she missed him??? GTFO 😂😂😂😂😂 I LOVE it when my husband goes out for a few hours! Cya 👋🏻 have the tv to myself 🤣 just to confirm we do love each other but he doesn’t oil my body up and he’s not my baby prince. Usually he’s referred to as “dickhead” 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63

Noseygall

Here’s a list of the times SHE has known someone with a name they mention or realises there is in fact someone else on the planet with that name:
1. TITUS: “ Well I actually grew up with a girl called Icini, I think her sister was called Pioti, yeah her little sister was called Swash, YEAH, and her brother was called Titus”
2. ROMAN: “that’s Hugo’s middle name, but it’s not, that’s how BAD my baby brain is, it’s Ronan, but it’s very similar to Roman”
3. LUNA: “isn’t John Legends daughter called Luna? I’m sure it is! But I went to college with a girl called Luna, again I know someone called Luna.
4. VALENTINE: “I really like this name
HOWEVER, when I worked at a club in London there was a boy who used to come in who was french and he was not the nicest person... absolutely destroyed it for me”
5. THEODORE: “the chipmunk from Alvin and the chipmunks”
6. HERMIONE: “I actually met hermione in Brighton, she was so so sweet, she was actually a subscriber and I was like omg”
7. THEODORA: “I can picture them in a little hat, I used to wear a hat”
8. XAVIER: “I haven’t met, I’ve emailed, but in Portugal there’s a man called Xavier”
9. HARRY: “I literally have so many friends that are boys called Harry”
10. AMELIE: “when I was younger Hugo had a little girlfriend called Amelie. We want to name our child Amelie but we have a manager called Amelie”
11. PHOENIX: “he was in my life til I was 11... we had 4 floors in our house and Phoenix would hear me when I was in the top room” “but then after Phoenix rising in the ashes became HUGO! I genuinely believe so much of Hugo’s traits is like Phoenix. I genuinely believe Phoenix spirit went and it went into my mum and into part of Hugo”
12. CLEOPATRA/CLEO: “I used to know this girl called Clea, I used to love that name, clea is a nice name”

Did I just spend/waste over 30 mins of my life to write down word for word why the names relate to HER? Yes. Do I regret it? Hopefully not if you angel huns enjoy reading xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62