Imogenation #20 Lips are grim, she’s dangerously thin, Spenny’s sticking pubes on his chin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello huns!!!!
I’ve not been active on the threads recently as I had a baby in August and between both my girls I’m pooped! 😂 Just been catching up with what our Imo has been up to through the threads and have seen yet again lockdowns etc don’t apply to her. I’ve said it once I’ll say it again she’s a twit!
Her Tiktok is so embarrassing too... eye bleeping herself with those sausages as lips 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I’m gathering from last night when angel face couldn’t sleep and she started manifesting.... she wants a dog, a baby and a new kitchen?
God help us all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t be me 🤡 thin and chronically ill people are allowed to wear tight clothing, doesn’t mean they’re promoting EDs
How can you say she's chronically ill?! It doesn't stop her from doing sweet FA waltzing around Wilkos in a national lockdown 😂 for all we know she's full of tit and her stomach condition is all fabricated. Let's face it she's constantly tripping up over her own lies to save her embarrassing youtube channel 🤣

Reactions: 32
Gastroparesis is a progressive disease...
I have gastroparesis and I’ve had it for years. I do not look anything like Imogen. I am slim but not skinny. Neither does my gastroparesis mean I can’t eat or drink certain things. I have a whole routine and regime with meds to keep the digestive process going as it should but I’m not limited as to what I consume. I’m afraid she’s telling people a load of absolute guff to try to explain away why she’s suddenly so skinny. If you believe all the rubbish she’s spouting, I’m afraid you’ve been had and she’s at fault.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
Notice she put baby on her manifesting board. Put a bit of weight on and get healthy and it may happen!! No way it will now. Dangerously thin I doubt she’s having periods

Reactions: 18
Notice she put baby on her manifesting board. Put a bit of weight on and get healthy and it may happen!! No way it will now. Dangerously thin I doubt she’s having periods
I actually don’t think she’s mentally stable enough to cope either, that sounds awful but it’s just so painfully obvious she’s not right at the moment.
She’s annoying me that she’s ALWAYS cold as well and asking her huns for advice... she’s massively underweight that’s why she’s cold 🙄 does not take a genius to work it out

Reactions: 29
Omg I had one of Imogen’s YouTube videos up on the tv screen to watch whilst I was busy working and my partner walked in and said, ‘who’s that’s she looks like one of those Caricature drawings’ photo attached for those who don’t know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well angels I’ve just watched the uncomfortable questions video and I can quite confidently say the 2 of them have put me off sex for life 🤢

I’m going to have to inform my bf later and give him permission to leave me because I honestly wanted to throw my guts up about 20 times during that video and I fear I may never recover

If you haven’t watched it yet, be grateful of that fact

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well angels I’ve just watched the uncomfortable questions video and I can quite confidently say the 2 of them have put me off sex for life 🤢

I’m going to have to inform my bf later and give him permission to leave me because I honestly wanted to throw my guts up about 20 times during that video and I fear I may never recover

If you haven’t watched it yet, be grateful of that fact
Well I hope your bf is grateful that he was with you up until now!

Reactions: 5
Again woke Spencer up. He said it wasn’t funny because he was probably bleeping FUMING you’ve woke him up!!!!!!! There’s no way on earth he randomly woke up you selfish witch. He needs his sleep to be able to deal with you you’ve already aged him 20 years he looks like he could be your dad now and this is probably the reason!!!

Reactions: 24
If this is what we see on camera, I bet she’s way worse behind the scenes. #savespenny

Reactions: 13
I think Spencer's teeth are looking worse now after using the Invisalign. Like they were kind of jacked up before but it suited him then. Now it just draws attention

Reactions: 9
Holy crap, he looks so...deflated!! Must be hard keeping up a sickly sweet facade. If I glanced at this I would genuinely think it was her dad. #savespenny
I would also think he was her dad. He looks much older than he actually is.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.