Imogenation #19 Munchausen’s Syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Monday evening and a completely new thread and a new chance for us Tattlers to shine. I love new threads because it's an evolving opportunity to witch about toxic influencers. You are the creator of your posts on Tattle and you are fully in the driving seat to say whatever you want about our hun Imo. If you've made mistakes last week bleeping FANTASTIC I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BABYGAL ANGEL HUNNI! Life is all about controlling your husband in an unhealthy relationship, exploiting mental health for views and money, made up food intolerances and throbbing colons. Let's absolutely smash this week Tattlers! If you're seeing this then this is the sign you need: post on Imo's forum. There's no limit to what you can do! Need a house? Manifest it! Need a million pounds? Manifest it! Dog dead? Reincarnate it into your brother. Love, Elle hun xxxxxx
Screenshot_20201214-194838_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's Monday evening and a completely new thread and a new chance for us Tattlers to shine. I love new threads because it's an evolving opportunity to witch about toxic influencers. You are the creator of your posts on Tattle and you are fully in the driving seat to say whatever you want about our hun Imo. If you've made mistakes last week bleeping FANTASTIC I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BABYGAL ANGEL HUNNI! Life is all about controlling your husband in an unhealthy relationship, exploiting mental health for views and money, made up food intolerances and throbbing colons. Let's absolutely smash this week Tattlers! If you're seeing this then this is the sign you need: post on Imo's forum. There's no limit to what you can do! Need a house? Manifest it! Need a million pounds? Manifest it! Dog dead? Reincarnate it into your brother. Love, Elle hun xxxxxxView attachment 346911
That Monday morning quote she posted is the most patronising thing I’ve ever read.

Reactions: 6
It's Monday evening and a completely new thread and a new chance for us Tattlers to shine. I love new threads because it's an evolving opportunity to witch about toxic influencers. You are the creator of your posts on Tattle and you are fully in the driving seat to say whatever you want about our hun Imo. If you've made mistakes last week bleeping FANTASTIC I AM SO PROUD OF YOU BABYGAL ANGEL HUNNI! Life is all about controlling your husband in an unhealthy relationship, exploiting mental health for views and money, made up food intolerances and throbbing colons. Let's absolutely smash this week Tattlers! If you're seeing this then this is the sign you need: post on Imo's forum. There's no limit to what you can do! Need a house? Manifest it! Need a million pounds? Manifest it! Dog dead? Reincarnate it into your brother. Love, Elle hun xxxxxxView attachment 346911
First the melanie Murphy poem now this honestly if you are not already a writer you should be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s a sad rant but I can’t get over how little snacks she had. If I was doing a Christmas snack 24 hour challenge then I’d fill my basket right up and be eating snacks throughout the 24 hours. She gathered a small plate of sweets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Why do such challenges if they are going to be this poorly done.

Reactions: 6
Hahahahahahahahahaha

You lot are killing me tonight 🤍👏🏽👌🏽
Literally laughing out loud at these posts. Love love love you all honeys. Literally. UNreal.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Random one... but does everyone remember when she had her fake breakdown this year and kept saying she hopes that she gets back to her normal self soon and it’s going to take a while blah blah blah. Then made some videos after that shitshow where she clearly was putting on another act, muting her OTT persona to come across as sort of ‘not her self’... & low key fragile. THEN next thing you know: HELLO HUNNIES is BACK! No wonder she went to fking drama school.

Reactions: 23
Random one... but does everyone remember when she had her fake breakdown this year and kept saying she hopes that she gets back to her normal self soon and it’s going to take a while blah blah blah. Then made some videos after that shitshow where she clearly was putting on another act, muting her OTT persona to come across as sort of ‘not her self’... & low key fragile. THEN next thing you know: HELLO HUNNIES is BACK! No wonder she went to fking drama school.
Yes was just thinking of this earlier. We thought hello hunnies was gone forever. But she soldiered on , that's our imo. So brave, so inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Should’ve taken shots for how many times she said it’s ABsolutely fine in her snacks vid, I’d have been hammered

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone, not going to lie I have never watched any other videos on imogen other her breakdown video, not sure what it was called lol. I was so shocked when I seen it. I knew it was fake straight away and i could hardly watch it. I showed my husband and he had secondhand embarrassment too. I have anxiety, health anxiety to be honest and its a nightmare lol oh if you could see what I'm actually like it's unreal I could never film it. I look in the mirror constantly, I cry, feel my boobs for lumps constantly, cry that I have something wrong with me, I was at the breast clinic at 18 years old with the Dr being so sad for me inwas so panicked I had breast cancer after seeying it on the adverts and to see what she was doing that video I was so angry 😠 she needs to get help, I know that is old news I just had to say what anxiety can be like and I would never put it out there for the world to see as you would just not even think about doing that in the moment! X

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s the day she releases spenny back into the wild, poor things been in captivity for a few years.
In david attenborough's voice -here we see the horton being unleashed back into his natural habitat. The capturer wails as she let's go of her mate as he bounds into the night for and gin and tonic. Her anxiety is imminent as we see her red eye shadow appear. The horton looks towards the full moon and howls "doggy woof" . The dirty dee lies in wait to pounce on the vulnerable creature as the capturer yells "go on mum he loves it" and the salad watches from afar, masturbating as his former mate mounts the younger species.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
In david attenborough's voice -here we see the horton being unleashed back into his natural habitat. The capturer wails as she let's go of her mate as he bounds into the night for and gin and tonic. Her anxiety is imminent as we see her red eye shadow appear. The horton looks towards the full moon and howls "doggy woof" . The dirty dee lies in wait to pounce on the vulnerable creature as the capturer yells "go on mum he loves it" and the salad watches from afar, masturbating as his former mate mounts the younger species.
😭 I read the whole thing in David Attenborough’s voice and it was just perfect 😂

The capturer reincarnates herself into a hyena. Laughing evilly, she creeps up on the young pup. Magnificently, he escapes this time. The hyena has missed her meal, she will now spend the night hunting for food (dairy, gluten & wheat free) for her and her young.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
😭 I read the whole thing in David Attenborough’s voice and it was just perfect 😂

The capturer reincarnates herself into a hyena. Laughing evilly, she creeps up on the young pup. Magnificently, he escapes this time. The hyena has missed her meal, she will now spend the night hunting for food (dairy, gluten & wheat free) for her and her young.
😂😂😂 Debating bringing my stories back ngl I reread some today and I've missed my creativity, need to get my mojo back 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
😂😂😂 Debating bringing my stories back ngl I reread some today and I've missed my creativity, need to get my mojo back 😂
Please do, they legit made me cry with laughter. The Ben salad dating me jules one had me on the floor JEALOUS ARE YA 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.