Imogenation #19 Munchausen’s Syndrome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much huns I never ever expected to get the thread title again. I’m so proud of every single one of you for liking it, you get what you work for. Every hun that didn’t get the thread title I am so sorry, I just manifested so hard for it. Keep working hard and you might get it next time babygirls xoxoxoxox
I'm grateful to even have a thread to suggest titles for

Reactions: 12
Why does she think that liking chocolate is a personality trait, fucks me off. Also she’s eating hardly anything in this vid

Reactions: 20
What the duck is that fake over the exaggerated laugh even that’s a pure lie

also she did say she hadn’t lost weight by being on a diet or anything it’s just her meds that made her swollen or some shite like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s looking quite pissed of with him in this video lol poor baby prince

Reactions: 2
So grateful this thread is still going strong huns.

Her 24 hour videos duck me off so much!!!

firstly, that video could have been filmed within the hour.. no proof of times.

Secondly, she doesn’t actually EAT any of it.. one tiny bite, makes spencer eat the rest whilst she still holds a bit in her hand, then cuts to the next clip??.

thirdly, she could have easily turned the camera off and eaten normal food.

I guess her audience is 12 year olds so they’d believe it

Reactions: 17
What on earth is this? Her laugh is just awful and Spenny looks like he is dry humping the floor!?!? :oops:

• Sick
Reactions: 12
LaLa247 is the kindest, funniest, most loyal and hardworking person I know. She has worked SO SO hard to get a tattle reaction score of 657. A lady said to be the other day ‘your wife is incredibly bitchy on tattle - you’re a lucky man’ I replied ‘I know, I tell myself that everyday’

Edit: Er sorry guys!! My husband got on my tattle again!!

Anyway I was just going to say, who is following Spencer who isn’t already subscribe to Imogen? How many followers has he gained organically from his incredible influencing?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Why is Spencer begging for people to follow her hahahahahaha

“I’ve put a swipe up link to make it even easier for you” duck off both of you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whats the big obsession with 400k its proper cringe. She has a video planned and is dying to post it. A full 45 mins of her bragging no doubt and asking baby prince how proud he is of her. SPEW!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.