Imogenation #17 just admit you’ve had lip fillers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought this is the real Imogen, the current one is a fraud
They actually both look so good and so much more real (albeit caked in makeup) - that laughter is 100% real. It’s just girls kicking about. It’s real joy and fun and I actually feel sorry for her that something happened along the way where she lost her joy.

Reactions: 3
Can’t cope house renovations and my chronic illness 😩 imo hun we don’t care anymore just go away

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Some spencer action 😉
Firstly - since when has he been signed to a talent agency. Cringe.
Secondly - nice whitening of the teeth Spenny
Thirdly - what is this pose. Has he puffed out the sleeves to look 'hench'?
Makes me sad when I think what he used to look like 😭

Reactions: 7
She quite clearly has an eating disorder. She is absolutely skeletal in her stories today. You’d think that her super duper overly affectionate, little loving family would step in now. She’s unwell - mentally and physically.

Reactions: 28
For a barber his hair is very overgrown..surely he would have got it cut by someone at work
To get his hair cut he’d have to be away from her longer.
“Mils I might stay after work and get them to cut my hair”
“Baby prince what if my colon needs rubbing?! You can’t go anywhere remember! I like you with no muscles, scruffy hair, GIANT shoes and *clenched teeth* no more tattoos or lads holidays!”

I find her really manipulative when she says things like ‘good thing you’re here, I don’t know what I’d do if you were at work’ it must make him feel so guilty if he’s away.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Some spencer action 😉
Firstly - since when has he been signed to a talent agency. Cringe.
Secondly - nice whitening of the teeth Spenny
Thirdly - what is this pose. Has he puffed out the sleeves to look 'hench'?
I smell a invisalign sponsor coming on...

Reactions: 1
This has absolutely killed me
Wow - how riveting!

It says ... “Spencer has a highly engaged UK audience who love to keep up with his life online, which features his family and his work as a barber in Brighton!”

When has he ever featured his family or his work?
Could you imagine him posting anything other than his undying love for her? Any other confession of love for a family member or passion for his career? She’d have a bleeping fit!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.