Imogenation #14 Hi Huns, plz listen. I need to tell u about my stomach condition

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being an adult and saying “right so I’m going to walk in a fall down and you’re going to comfort me and get upset ok? Ready!”

Eurgh she’s so annoying
I’m genuinely so behind on the IMO drama. I took a break from here came back and 3 new threads have come up haha!! Last thing was about her first crying video about her anxiety basically over not admitting she’s had her lips done and now brother sponge baths?? Jesus haha! I’ve missed sooo much

Reactions: 12
OMG that tik tok how can anyone believe that is real hahahah. “ARE YOU CRYING” omg I’ve never known someone to get so much enjoyment over someone crying over them it’s actually sick. Not that he really was crying, I mean she should have at least put the pink eyeshadow on him to make it more believable. Their relationship is so toxic and weird they are fully grown people ffs

Reactions: 17
I’m fucking done!!!!! That tik tok I had to keep rewatching her fall ahahahahahahah!!! How are people fucking saying this is so cute!!! He’s crying because she tripped over if he’s that emotional then god knows how he must handle her telling him she has a life threatening illness but he feeds her dairy anyway

Reactions: 18
I’d be close to tears if I had to spend 24/7 with Imogen. I’m all for men showing emotions but she’s turned him into such a drip. I don’t think there’s anything in her life that’s true. There always has to be a drama. I’m not 100% on the rules here for meeting family, I’m still avoiding ours but even if I could hug my Nan, I wouldn’t yet especially after Spenny just played football with all them people. But hey it gets those views.

Reactions: 8
That's my reaction!

Reactions: 6
I reported the tiktok on Hugo's account that their little sister made for being inappropriate and tiktok said it's been removed now ... thank god. How they've let it stay up that long is crazy to me.

Reactions: 14
Someone commented on it earlier and told Spenny to think of the sea but it’s been deleted

Reactions: 13
I have had this EXACT same thought... Her stomach condition is probably hunger and she cant shit as there's not enough food in there

Reactions: 10
What is this mad show its like a car Crash I cant look away from! I was all warmed up for spencer but.. What is this tik tok. Two grown ass people. Im officially hooked - i cant believe these people exist.

Reactions: 7
Yeah but she's still a tit aswell

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’ve been gone for forever! But has anyone seen her latest tiktok it is cringeworthy got a cwying spenny wenny cause Imogen did a “prank” that she fell over

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.