Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s some more old pics of Spenny for the newbies on here. Someone else found them and posted them on an earlier thread so not taking credit for these!

There were more but these were my faves 😍 9F92FF03-54BB-44F2-A06F-229D5A04AB28.png 0B7AE914-6D86-4146-8270-291D770F9570.png 12F95B76-32C0-4359-B7A6-ACADEAB43B71.png AD212104-13C2-4B0E-B96A-3395E6A60D51.png 941D47E0-7DE7-4168-A2C3-0F5AA4B404B7.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How the duck can he go from being hot to being a gormless bleeping gong? I actually wonder if his friends have said anything? I know if I changed my whole look and personality completely once I got in a relationship that my friends would question it and question the question I’m with, luckily my boyfriend isn’t a controlling twit like Imogen and I can be me. I don’t understand how someone who claims to have such bad previous relationship, spoke about not having a sex for 5 years, said how her walls were really up and she found it hard to let Spencer in can be with someone, moved in and married so quick? Surely if you’d gone through as much as she makes out you wouldn’t rush into marrying someone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
hi hunniieesssss! i'm getting on the spennytrain, his arms and tatts have got me sWoOnInG! but obvs @proseccolove has final dibs (dammit) 😂

what gets me, is when she was having all of her "panic attacks", why did he act like a wet lettuce through it all? when I have any panic attacks, my boyf knows to be like 'stop, calm down, you're okay' like really assertive to bring me back to reality, not 'think of the ocean' - you can't think of your own name never mind think of the freaking ocean!!

How the duck can he go from being hot to being a gormless bleeping pong? I actually wonder if his friends have said anything? I know if I changed my whole look and personality completely once I got in a relationship that my friends would question it and question the question I’m with, luckily my boyfriend isn’t a controlling twit like Imogen and I can be me. I don’t understand how someone who claims to have such bad previous relationship, spoke about not having a sex for 5 years, said how her walls were really up and she found it hard to let Spencer in can be with someone, moved in and married so quick? Surely if you’d gone through as much as she makes out you wouldn’t rush into marrying someone?
lassoed him in quick before he could get away

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
i watched a few of imo's 2017 hunmas videos and its crazy how different she looked. She was so beautiful and i really mean that. stunning. And after looking at spenny back in the day (fit) it's weird how they both seemed to have a massive glow down since they met

Reactions: 11
i watched a few of imo's 2017 hunmas videos and its crazy how different she looked. She was so beautiful and i really mean that. stunning. And after looking at spenny back in the day (fit) it's weird how they both seemed to have a massive glow down since they met
I reckon it's cause of her mysterious condition, she's probs guilt tripped him into not eating all the stuff that she doesn't so they've both lost loads of weight because of it, if he drank before and doesn't now that's probs helped

Reactions: 7
Something is seriously wrong and ringing alarm bells in my opinion. Neither look happy.

Reactions: 13
I reckon it's cause of her mysterious condition, she's probs guilt tripped him into not eating all the stuff that she doesn't so they've both lost loads of weight because of it, if he drank before and doesn't now that's probs helped
Yes think you're on to something there, not eating gluten dairy or having alcohol has had a major impact on his physique (that's if he follows her diet and I don't see why he wouldn't considering they live together)

Reactions: 4
Yes think you're on to something there, not eating gluten dairy or having alcohol has had a major impact on his physique (that's if he follows her diet and I don't see why he wouldn't considering they live together)
Come to me Spenny you can have as much bread, cheese and wine as you like 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
How the duck can he go from being hot to being a gormless bleeping pong? I actually wonder if his friends have said anything? I know if I changed my whole look and personality completely once I got in a relationship that my friends would question it and question the question I’m with, luckily my boyfriend isn’t a controlling twit like Imogen and I can be me. I don’t understand how someone who claims to have such bad previous relationship, spoke about not having a sex for 5 years, said how her walls were really up and she found it hard to let Spencer in can be with someone, moved in and married so quick? Surely if you’d gone through as much as she makes out you wouldn’t rush into marrying someone?
Tbh I think the whole not having sex for 5 years was a load of tit

Reactions: 14
Been lurking from the very first thread and I think it's time I revealed myself... I am the dead dog that hugobee was reborn from 👋🏻
Nah but honestly I cant with her. Her life is an absolute tit show and how people are still buying it I have no bleeping clue, and dont get me started on creepy bensalad. My mums recently back on the dating game and I showed her our Ben to see what she would say.. 'he looks like a mole rat and I'd rather empty the dogs anal glands myself than have to listen to his voice again' 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.