Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit late to the party, but just watched the Christmas Tree video...

"We're not in a club dear"

"Mills, just let it go"

I bet honestly she drives him insane all day every day and now he's stuck for life as I really do think they'll be together forever.

She is just pure ANNOYANCE!

And..."I'll be around to tell you off", Baby Prince Spencer Pups, just NO! :rolleyes:

Fucks sake, I need a drink after watching that! :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmm okay. I was looking through her Twitter from years ago by searching tweets and she seems to have had a pretty solid gang of friends a few years ago. Never mentions any of em now. From experience if someone in their late twenties doesn't have any friends it's usually a THEM problem and not a BULLY problem

Reactions: 8
bleeping hell just found another weird sibling thing. The whole segment of imogen and hugo bee (started around 9 mins) giving each other a facial is just weird, so much of her talking through gritted teeth, then at 12:17 they say they give each other back and feet massages with moisturiser. :sick:

THEY ALSO START PLAYING UNO AT 36 MINUTES AT HER DADS WITH THE SAME PLACEMAT AS HER STORY THE OTHER DAY! Ohhhhhh Imogen you lockdown rules breaking idiot.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Spenny’s old mates must be laughing so hard at him now 😂 I want them to discover this thread and give us alllll the Spenny goss

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder where spenny went on his stag do. I'd say it was in bensalads house just him ben and baby gangsta hugo bee. Ranty Jacob probably said he had come down with leprosy or something so he wouldn't have to go. Ben salad doesn't drink much so he probably had one Tia Maria and milk and got absolutely wankered and spenny was on the mocktails coz god forbid he'd enjoy himself. Ben was probably talking even louder than normal, rambling on trying painfully hard to be funny " and I'll tell you something else" then he'll start listing out all the women hes slept with and spenny will say "well obviously for me and mills it's not about sex we prefer intimacy, kissing cuddling , me massaging the shampoo into her scalp" then baby gangsta hugo will get his boombox out and play "my neck my back, lick my p**** and my crack " song and do an amazing dance routine. Then come half 10 hugo bee will have to get his jim Jams on (Gucci of course) and imo will come on facetime to read him a bedtime story. Spenny will cry himself to sleep at the thought of being apart from her and ben will be slumped on the couch in a drunken stooper still listing off women hes slept with. Imo will come over the next day and ask for the deets and spenny will have his hilarious banter "what happens on boys night stays on boys night " then they will go home and vow to never be at out of each others sight again. At least that's how I imagine it went but I could be wrong.
I can imagine him reading this scratching his head going ‘HOW DID THEY KNOW?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.