Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she’ll be fuckin fuming if he gets hot again. she’s worked hard to turn him into a wet wipe so no girls will fancy him. Come on spenny I believe in you 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She'd be LIVID. She's put so much time and effort into making him the soggy, sappy, red nosed wet wipe he is today. It would actually be amazing if he started working out and caring about his appearance and then ran off with @proseccolove. Can't wait for the five-part storytime series!
Someone please explain this because I’m confused what happened with Spenny boy and @proseccolove ??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So guys. I have something to share.
Tomorrow I am officially back at work.
I will still be here of course but will be quieter than usual in the day.
I just want to thank you all for making my lockdown so special and HILARIOUS. You guys have honestly had me in stitches and made the bad days a bit better. I love you all and I’ve never been prouder to be a bitter witch.
God I’m getting soppy. Pass me a twix.
Love you hunny bun, stay safe and you best be here in the evenings! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can we all please go comment 😍 on his insta? I don’t want to be the only one😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
does she even read her comments 😂 why has she liked that?

How true is she though hahaha
I think she likes them in like a sarcastic way? Like a "ha I don't care about the haters" and then she goes off and has 71 panic attacks in an hour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why oh why is she making this comment on her BROTHERS tiktok video when he’s pretending to lick his fingers while “baby I can make that pussy rain often” is on as the music 🤢🤢🤢🤢
045B369C-D321-409F-9492-9C74572EF634.png

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.