Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So guys. I have something to share.
Tomorrow I am officially back at work.
I will still be here of course but will be quieter than usual in the day.
I just want to thank you all for making my lockdown so special and HILARIOUS. You guys have honestly had me in stitches and made the bad days a bit better. I love you all and I’ve never been prouder to be a bitter witch.
God I’m getting soppy. Pass me a twix.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
Spenny is secretly absolutely loving the idea that some people would find him attractive if he went back to his old appearance. I say as soon as he makes this new found fitness journey you guys start commenting heart eyes on his Instagram 😂 could you imagine imos face, the thought of somebody thinking her HUSBAND is attractive
Yes yes! She’d be furious hahaha. Let’s show him a bit of love haha. Perhaps then he’ll wake up and smell the coffee and realise imo’s turned him into a right soggy mop 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes yes! She’d be furious hahaha. Let’s show him a bit of love haha. Perhaps then he’ll wake up and smell the coffee and realise imo’s turned him into a right soggy mop 😅
It’s always just comments about him and her that he gets. If he started getting heart emojis and actual attention on his pics (just for the bants) she’d go bleeping mental she’d probably make him delete them hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s always just comments about him and her that he gets. If he started getting heart emojis and actual attention on his pics (just for the bants) she’d go bleeping mental she’d probably make him delete them hahaha
She would make a story time about it.

“Trolls trying to steal my husband away”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Starting the list of things wrong with Imogen for jaack mate:

-compulsive liar
-breaks lockdown and then acts like she hasn’t
-lies about lip filler
-cashed in on mental health week after faking panic attacks and pretending to have anxiety because someone asked if she had lip fillers
-fake cried and created puffy eyes using red eyeshadow
-originally lied about donating to MIND, then donated the money and acted like she’d already done this when really she was only going to donate a little and cash in on the rest
-sells clothes that she’s been gifted on Depop for ££
-her and husband make people want to vom- fake personas both of them when you look back to both their pasts
-multiple lies within storytimes: storytimes don’t match up and people have come forward saying she’s a liar and that they’ve received threats from her followers who have found them
-has fallen out with every person she’s ever made friends with
-multiple youtubers have hinted she’s a fake little snake witch
-manipulates her huns - young and impressionable followers
-outed a girls abortion
-joked about incest with her dad
-thinks she’s above everyone and the best at everything in life and is never wrong
-used her camera whilst driving and caused a car crash
-deletes any comments that aren’t up her arse
-cashes in on her apparent “stomach condition” which she refuses to name so doesn’t actually help anybody who might be going through the same
-uses her stomach condition as an excuse for absolutely everything
-used the hashtag #BLM on a video with nothing to do with Black Lives Matter. And her response to Black Lives Matter on Instagram was "breathe"

The list could go on forever

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Which video did our imo delete? And why?
Some video about making mocktails with Spenny in her dad's kitchen, she deleted it coz she got caught out breaking the lockdown rules but hasn't offered an apology or anything

Starting the list of things wrong with Imogen for jaack mate:

-compulsive liar
-breaks lockdown and then acts like she hasn’t
-lies about lip filler
-cashed in on mental health week after faking panic attacks and pretending to have anxiety because someone asked if she had lip fillers
-fake cried and created puffy eyes using red eyeshadow
-originally lied about donating to MIND, then donated the money and acted like she’d already done this when really she was only going to donate a little and cash in on the rest
-sells clothes that she’s been gifted on Depop for ££
-her and husband make people want to vom- fake personas both of them when you look back to both their pasts
-multiple lies within storytimes: storytimes don’t match up and people have come forward saying she’s a liar and that they’ve received threats from her followers who have found them
-has fallen out with every person she’s ever made friends with
-multiple youtubers have hinted she’s a fake little snake witch
-manipulates her huns - young and impressionable followers
-outed a girls abortion
-joked about incest with her dad
-thinks she’s above everyone and the best at everything in life and is never wrong
-used her camera whilst driving and caused a car crash
-deletes any comments that aren’t up her arse

The list could go on forever
Also add that she used the hashtag #BLM on a video with nothing to do with Black Lives Matter. And her response to Black Lives Matter on Instagram was "breathe"

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Some video about making mocktails with Spenny in her dad's kitchen, she deleted it coz she got caught out breaking the lockdown rules but hasn't offered an apology or anything

Also add that she used the hashtag #BLM on a video with nothing to do with Black Lives Matter. And her response to Black Lives Matter on Instagram was "breathe"
Thank you! I’ve edited my post to add it on to the list

Reactions: 5
Also I’m sure her and holly fell out when holly got backlash a few years ago (not a dig at holly she’s really proved herself to be doing right for the minorities such as using her channel to support the BLM movement)
Holly helped Imo with her family problems then when holly received backlash Imogen ghosted her and completely shut her out of her life because she knew it would affect her YouTube channel , that’s the real tea ☕
I mean holly is a massive racist and fake as duck. Let’s not big her up please 😢

Reactions: 7
OK Imogen, you say you didn't go to the toilet for 2 and a half months. So laxatives, enemas, and suppositories didn't work? But then you talk about the pain of an enema and you actually had a tit then? And then you had movicol (first line medication) which worked? *MIRACLE*
It worries me how she was apparently so unwell in hospital and says how the doctor was so good looking but didn't care what she looked like? Why would you even think omg I don't look sexy but thank god I just realised I don't need to look sexy in a hospital bed surrounded by sick people. She then contradicts herself talking about her hairy legs.
However it could be true that Princess hunbun had to be transferred between hospitals, I recently had a gastro patient transferred from a district hospital to teaching hospital because the district hospital couldn't do the procedure

• Heart
Reactions: 9
OK Imogen, you say you didn't go to the toilet for 2 and a half months. So laxatives, enemas, and suppositories didn't work? But then you talk about the pain of an enema and you actually had a tit then? And then you had movicol (first line medication) which worked? *MIRACLE*
It worries me how she was apparently so unwell in hospital and says how the doctor was so good looking but didn't care what she looked like? Why would you even think omg I don't look sexy but thank god I just realised I don't need to look sexy in a hospital bed surrounded by sick people. She then contradicts herself talking about her hairy legs.
However it could be true that Princess hunbun had to be transferred between hospitals, I recently had a gastro patient transferred from a district hospital to teaching hospital because the district hospital couldn't do the procedure
she honestly makes me feel sick, I have to work damn hard at my job (as do us all) yet she gets paid to talk about the same damn thing over and over again, including her hairy legs that a doctor probably didn't even notice? AND get gifted all the free stuff that she does? ugh ffs she's truly pissed me off today

Spenny is secretly absolutely loving the idea that some people would find him attractive if he went back to his old appearance. I say as soon as he makes this new found fitness journey you guys start commenting heart eyes on his Instagram 😂 could you imagine imos face, the thought of somebody thinking her HUSBAND is attractive
She’ll make him block us all 🤣

• Haha
I just want to thank you all for making my lockdown so special and HILARIOUS. You guys have honestly had me in stitches and made the bad days a bit better. I love you all and I’ve never been prouder to be a bitter witch.
Stay safe angelhuniprincess ❤❤❤

honestly feel like I have a whole new group of friends on here! Don’t get me all emotional now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s obvious he reads here. we were literally talking about how much he’s let himself go like 2 days ago and now he’s started to work out 🤣 hi spenny 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
she honestly makes me feel sick, I have to work damn hard at my job (as do us all) yet she gets paid to talk about the same damn thing over and over again, including her hairy legs that a doctor probably didn't even notice? AND get gifted all the free stuff that she does? ugh ffs she's truly pissed me off today
Tell me about it... She's milking it so much. It is so hard to save money in this current climate and imo is sat chilling at home selling her free clothes. If her condition was life threatening she would have had a letter saying isolate for 12 weeks, including not going outside!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
you've been the best hunibeeprincepopsweetums ever, stay safe tomorrow and we'll see you when you return! 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.