Imogenation #11 Grimo, if you can't take the heat, GET OUT OF YOUR DAD'S KITCHEN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i being dumb, is she the one in the short black dress? it looks nothing like her, and the lips are way too small!! but i suppose she's changed massively, and as if she was in the same production as amber davies, surprised she's not tried to claim bestie status with her

Edit - yeah i dont think that's her, if you listen to her sing there's no way that's imogen

View attachment 148264
Is that Jess gyln or whatever her name is too
Can we get a list together of all the tit she needs dragged for and then individually dm jack mate fo get his attention so he’ll do a video on her......
omg yes I’m gunna compile a list now so if anyone can remember anything let me know and I’ll add it

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Spenny is secretly absolutely loving the idea that some people would find him attractive if he went back to his old appearance. I say as soon as he makes this new found fitness journey you guys start commenting heart eyes on his Instagram 😂 could you imagine imos face, the thought of somebody thinking her HUSBAND is attractive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I know a lot of boys Hugo’s age do stuff like that but there’s something so so wrong in someone commenting ‘you’re amazing’ and ‘so good’ on their 16 year old brothers videos where he’s humping the air dancing and singing about wet 🐱

:sick:
That family ain’t right

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Spenny is secretly absolutely loving the idea that some people would find him attractive if he went back to his old appearance. I say as soon as he makes this new found fitness journey you guys start commenting heart eyes on his Instagram 😂 could you imagine imos face, the thought of somebody thinking her HUSBAND is attractive
He is already spoken for @proseccolove! After he is hot again obviously. His current wet wipe status is unacceptable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just you wait... 😉😏🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
lockdown remix

This is the remix to ignition, we are in my dads kitchen, spenny working his body, I have a stomach condition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
He’s realised what the huns really want.💪🏼 I wouldn’t be surprised if they go down the ‘couples fitness’ route. Imo will conveniently forget she said he hates men with muscles.

I know a lot of boys Hugo’s age do stuff like that but there’s something so so wrong in someone commenting ‘you’re amazing’ and ‘so good’ on their 16 year old brothers videos where he’s humping the air dancing and singing about wet 🐱

:sick:
That family ain’t right
I can’t even bring myself to like a picture of my niece in swimwear and she’s in her 20s! I wouldn’t dream of encouraging any younger family members to act like this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She'd be LIVID. She's put so much time and effort into making him the soggy, sappy, red nosed wet wipe he is today. It would actually be amazing if he started working out and caring about his appearance and then ran off with @proseccolove. Can't wait for the five-part storytime series!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
At least she will start having panic attacks for real 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.